Looking for this Song for Years and it's Driving Me Crazy

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
RoseBrideSama
Org Profile

Looking for this Song for Years and it's Driving Me Crazy

Post by RoseBrideSama » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:15 am

I found the log entry of the AMV on this website. I have the Youtube link. I have done nothing but rule out who didn't make the remix of this song and haven't been able to find out who made the song. I've looked on and off for many years now. I just need to know who made the single best remix of Moonlight Shadow ever and possibility the best remix of all time. :lol:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... php?v=7152

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQzYsVSFiCA

So far the best bet was Missing Heart but unless all the uploaded songs/vids of their remix are wrong it's not their version. This version is diffidently NOT Groove Coverage and it annoys me they are commonly credited.
Other artists that have been suggested that I think I've properly ruled out are, DJ Dave, E-Rotic, Baccara, DJ Mystic.

I went so far as to listen to the first few second of almost every Moonlight Shadow mix and cover Spotify has in their library.

Any ideas or is this a mystery and will remain one forever~ :shock:

(Ps. I've had this official J-pop music video stuck in my head recently and I have no idea who the artist is, the song, or even the beat. But I can remember the video well. So if any of you know of or can remember a music video that is at least 7+ years old, here goes my best description of the music video, you know for bonus points. Female J-pop star, individual(not a big girl band), the video was surreal, it had the signer dressed in a big dress of a table and tea set, giant costumed teddy bears, ladies dressed in skimpy maid outfits, and they were all dancing around in a hedge maze.) 8-)

Thanks for reading and indulging my intellectual needs. Go music :sorcerer: !

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Re: Looking for this Song for Years and it's Driving Me Craz

Post by Scintilla » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:45 am

Yes, that version is by Missing Heart. It appeared in DDR 5th Mix.

(Their vocalist is the same as for E-rotic, so that's why you see the two names confused sometimes.)
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

RoseBrideSama
Org Profile

Re: Looking for this Song for Years and it's Driving Me Craz

Post by RoseBrideSama » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Thank you for putting my mind at rest. Now that you said that I looked for that version and found... http://www.last.fm/music/Missing+Heart/ ... Version%29

So thank you. It must be the old vocal version that I kept finding when looking for the Missing Heart remix. I even found places that said they had both vocals but were the same.

Now to find that Music video!

Return to “General AMV”