Looking for someone to make an AMV for my song

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
alexedwardsmusic
Org Profile

Looking for someone to make an AMV for my song

Post by alexedwardsmusic » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:18 pm

Hey there,

(NB: I posted this a day ago as a paid project and then was informed that it's not really done in that way, so here's the same ad but we would collaborate just for the joy of the creative product - let me know if you're interested!):

So, i'm looking for a person with experience having made AMVs to help me with a project - I need to make a film clip for a song that I will release later in the year and would love to collaborate with someone who has skill in this. The story of the song is set in snow, has themes of being marooned and survival, there's some space scenes, some explosions in space, it's a fairly action kind of vibe to the song. You can listen to it here : https://soundcloud.com/alexedwards_musi ... on/s-DddWq

If you can think of anime that would suit that or a creative spark for something that could really work for the song (and if possible, some of the things I mentioned about its story), then I'd be keen to collaborate with you as this would be released as the official film clip for a single!

Cheers everybody!!!!

[I went ahead and removed the previous thread so there wasn't confusion. -Ileia]

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Re: Looking for someone to make an AMV for my song

Post by Scintilla » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:17 am

alexedwardsmusic wrote:... as this would be released as the official film clip for a single!
I think my point about unauthorized distribution of the animé being used still stands (you wouldn't be legally able to charge anyone for a copy of the video). However I didn't see the rest of the previous thread before it got deleted, so I apologize if I missed anything in there.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

alexedwardsmusic
Org Profile

Post by alexedwardsmusic » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:29 am

It wouldn't be sold. The only part about it being official is that I would release it in that way. So there's no commercial aspect. Surely that's OK? Cheers!

theboss1412
Org Profile

Post by theboss1412 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:43 pm

I would suggest an anime like One Piece, Naruto, or Bleach to go hand in hand with your song.

alexedwardsmusic
Org Profile

Post by alexedwardsmusic » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:20 am

Thanks heaps theboss1412, I'll definitely keep that in mind!

Also, I reuploaded a better version of the track to here - https://soundcloud.com/alexedwards_musi ... 13/s-Tj8RQ - in case anyone still wants to listen!

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothskr » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:00 am

I might check it out later. I might be able to help out.

Return to “General AMV”