First AmvEditor in the world who can Monetize his videos

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Chemix800
Org Profile

First AmvEditor in the world who can Monetize his videos

Post by Chemix800 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:37 am

This is REAL people. See proof! No tricks no hacks & no copyright infringement. I can tell you guys that my partnership gives 100$ per 40/50k views. Not a bad deal eh? And if you want to know how to do it properly I can share my secrets with you for 300 euro. PM me here or on yt. Now I can finally make money from my hard work @amvs/trailers and not wasting my time with anime cons anymore. This is the new step to monetization @amvs what I said @ax topic as well.

See with your own eyes live.

[Mod 262: Removed images and links from the post. You can NOT monetize your AMVs and we do NOT endorse trying.]

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Re: First AmvEditor in the world who can Monetize his videos

Post by Shui » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:09 am

Chemix800 wrote:I can share my secrets with you for 300 euro. [....] not wasting my time with anime cons anymore.
go spam elsewhere :down: :down: :down:
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Chemix800
Org Profile

Post by Chemix800 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:35 am

Shui wrote:
Chemix800 wrote:I can share my secrets with you for 300 euro. [....] not wasting my time with anime cons anymore.
go spam elsewhere :down: :down: :down:
Are you jelly cause I can make money on yt now ? WHOOOOOOOOOOO. And do you think I will share my secrets for free ? No one does that in this world man.

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Post by AceD » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:47 am

You're not partnered with anybody.

Chemix800
Org Profile

Post by Chemix800 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:31 am

AceD wrote:You're not partnered with anybody.
Ta dam http://i44.tinypic.com/15eyg5w.png

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:49 am

I'm going to post this, lock the topic, and then I'm going to remove this entire post from the forum in a day or two because in case anyone actually thinks this is a good idea, I want them to be able to read and see that no it is not and we will not discuss it any further.

AMV are in a legal grey area. Some debate they fall under fair use, others say they do not. We do NOT own the anime. We do NOT own the music (with the exception of very rare occasions where your band makes a song in your mom's garage and you put it to anime). We do NOT make money off our AMVs. One of the only reasons people believe they fall under fair use in that lovely legal grey area is because we do not make money off of our AMVs.

Yes, some cons award small monetary prizes for their awards. Those cons are few and far between as most who host industry guests don't want to openly advertise that their giving out money for AMVs. Even the Org is 100% nonprofit with all donations going towards enhancing the website and maintaining server space for free uploads.

If it was actually possible to make money off of AMVs, do you honestly think you're the first person ever to come up with the idea? Why hasn't Ileia, Chiikaboom, or Nostromo jumped on the bandwagon? Because THEY DO NOT OWN THEIR SOURCE MATERIAL. This is why AMVs on Youtube are constantly receiving copyright claims and take downs. Because if you don't own something and you go around showing it off, eventually the guy that does own it is going to come along and say "Hey, that's mine."

You may have monetization for the moment, I've seen others who have pulled it off, but it won't stay that way and you better hope that they don't take legal recourse once they see what you're up to because they'll have every right in the world. Even we can not host certain videos due to legal matters.

You've already run xstylus around in the Anime Expo thread but he isn't part of the administration and it's time for someone to put their foot down. This website has existed for over 10 years so if there was a way to make money off your AMVs (which again, there isn't and we do NOT promote it) we would have heard/posted something about it.

Consider this an official warning. If you continue to try and force the subject matter then there will be actions taken. If you wish to speak to me in private then you're welcome to do so, but this discussion is over.

Edit: Side note but the "partnership" that was flaunted is not real. http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/Chemix800
A helpful member notified me in private:
"All that partner applied thing on youtube is, is a form of identity proof that grants you some extra features and adds your mobile phone as another layer of security for your account, has nothing to do with youtube networks."

So those of you that think he's on to something, well, he's not.

Return to “General AMV”