Post by lloyd9988 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:45 am

Kimberly wrote:http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ge ... line&csz=1
I made a countdown so everyone can panic
OH THANKS KIM!

Kimberly
Org Profile

Re: AMV Secret Santa 2013 (+ Contest)

Post by Kimberly » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:48 am

Anyone who has not sent their video to my inbox by the time I wake up later today is no longer allowed to participate in any future Secret Santa events, or anything of the like. I gave everybody a whole 26 days to edit a minimum of 1 minute and 15 seconds, and for some participants to not be done is just incredibly disappointing. I know many people, including me, tend to rush and try to finish their videos at the last minute, but this is not just an event to receive, but also to give. Please try to be more respectful and mindful.
ImageImage

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:25 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!

Sorry, I was hoping to get these videos posted up sooner, but I had some stuff related to this event to deal with. Thanks for your patience.
Please read everything below before/while you download the videos. I guarantee you'll be able to read this post through by the time your download has completed.

-First off, I'd like to thank everyone who participated in this event and made it possible, so thank you! I hope you enjoy your videos.

-Secondly, there ARE still some videos that still have not been sent to me. There are about 3-4, and I will be PMing the ones who don't have a video. You will absolutely be getting one, as I've talked to the people who have you, but it will be late. I apologize to the ones who won't be getting their video right now.

-Last year I had a download link for each video seperately, but since I'm having a contest this year, I have zipped all the videos into a .rar file. You'll need a program to unzip the files, such as winrar. Since all videos/presents are in one zip file, please try to take a look at all the videos so we can vote and have a winner for the contest.

-I won't be revealing names of your secret santa until AFTER the contest, so that's another reason to get this contest done quickly. I'm hoping for it to be finished by the end of today (it's 5PM here currently, so that's a good 6-7 hours to get your vote in).
[one video has the name of the editor in it and was unable to change it, as they were not home.]

-Please post a thank you message to your secret santa on this thread once you have seen your video. That way, there's a good chance that they'll see it.

FOR THE CONTEST:
If you have submitted a video to me and it's in the zipped file, then you're automatically in the contest. There will be one winner, and maybe I'll have a runner up, we'll see. The winner will get a $25 Amazon gift card, hooray!
For the contest, I trust that everyone won't be voting for their own friends, unless they believe they deserve it. You MAY vote for the video that you made (but don't blurt out that it's your video, please, just list the video title), and you may vote for the video that was made for you also.
To vote, post a reply to this thread with your two favorite videos from the Secret Santa event.
An example:
#1. VIDEO TITLE OF ONE YOU ENJOYED MOST
#2. VIDEO TITLE OF ONE YOU ENJOYED MOST AFTER THE FIRST.

You won't know who made which video until after the contest, so PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST.

And here's the link to the videos:
ImageImage

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:30 pm

If that download link doesn't work, try this one:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/966 ... Videos.rar
ImageImage

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Bah actually,

I NEED everybody to post something on the thread once they've seen their video, so I can keep track of who has and hasn't seen their video gifts. Thanks!
ImageImage

steve2710
Org Profile

Post by steve2710 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Well after finally downloading all of them and watching them, I must say I was pleased with my AMV and I quite liked it, thank you to whoever it was that made it for me.

As for the contest, for first place I vote for Shut Up (for mkid) and second place I vote for Secret Santa (4 Eake4)

Aciqui
The Mahou Shoujo
Org Profile

Post by Aciqui » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:15 pm

#1. Secret Santa (4 Eake4)
#2. Shut up (for mkid)

Thank you!

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:26 pm

seeing how everyone keeps saying this (for mkid) track is great but i cant see it so if someone. ANYONE can just send me the track or the full mep that would be great ^.^

InsaneWaya
Org Profile

Post by InsaneWaya » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Mkid wrote:seeing how everyone keeps saying this (for mkid) track is great but i cant see it so if someone. ANYONE can just send me the track or the full mep that would be great ^.^
Someone is supposed to post another download link sometime shortly, till then i think we have to wait lol
Looking for beta testers!

blaksun
The one and lonely ... only
Org Profile

Post by blaksun » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:12 pm

i´m uploading it but it is tag some time it is at 33% i will post the link as soon as it is up
Text endless companions so foe raid ones and even less that makes sense :)

Return to “General AMV”