As requested by a friend, I'm hosting an AMV secret santa once again for 2013. For those who don't know what secret santa is, it's basically trading and receiving gifts/presents anonymously. For this, editors will be giving and receiving AMVs as their present.
This year I'm hoping for at least 24 people. There isn't a max limit though, so the more the merrier. I won't be participating this year, but it'll be a lot easier for me to get things organized. If you're interested, please read the rules before signing up in this thread. If you're not sure if you have time to participate in this, don't sign up. I'm expecting the spots to be filled up by November 26th. If not, I'll take however many there are and start sending out PMs on the 28th. I'm going to send all information through org PM, so please make sure you log on and check your messages whenever you can.
- The video must be at least 1 minute and 15 seconds in duration (1:15)
- Deadline to send me your video is December 24th
- No old videos. I won't be checking, but please be giving the person you get a brand new video. I'm sure you wouldn't like a half-eaten cake for your birthday.
- It is okay to share your video with friends that aren't signed up for this, but please don't upload it to YouTube or any sites similar until after I've posted the videos to this thread and the person has seen it.
- Live action, game footage, etc., are all allowed, as long as the person likes it.
To sign up, please reply to this thread with this form filled out:
First name -
Two favorite AMV genres OR favorite band/artist -
Username - PiercedSky
First name - Kimberly
Two favorite AMV genres - Drama and Romance
*On December 25th (Christmas Day), I'll upload all of the videos to DropBox and paste the links here. I'll be posting the info on who it's made for and who it's from.
To make things a bit competitive, I'm gonna do an after-event contest. Once all of the videos are uploaded, I'm going to have people vote for their favorite video, and the winner will get a $25 Amazon Gift Card sent to their Email. Hooray for free money! I haven't decided yet on who will do the voting, but it's going to be either the participants or I'll select a group of people. Of course, if the participants are the voters, you can't vote for yourself.
Here's a link to last year's secret santa thread if anyone is curious: