Help me find this song!

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime Music Videos.

Help me find this song!

Postby crymsms » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:09 am

Please, I have been searching for this song for years and I am so not kidding. This may seem stupid and I am sorry but I just really want this song again. Ok....
I first heard this song back in 04 or 05 maby? Real long time ago, it was on this site and was to a AMV for Princess Monokoe.
I honestly don't remember the lyrics except it sounded Celtic, womans voice, and at the beginning the word king was in there. It was such a pretty song but apparently I downloaded it on a old account that I no longer have access to.
If anyone can think of a Celtic song like that please let me know. I would truly appreciate it.

Re: Help me find this song!

Postby Ambiati » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:12 am

Searched everywhere on the .org for you. The closest I got was Nightwish's Bless The Child, Xena: Warrior Princess Theme and Cradle Of The Filth's Nemphetamine.

So you might want to check those out. I'm sorry if they're not the ones you're looking for.

Re: Help me find this song!

Postby Coderjoe » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:15 pm

The only thing I can think of offhand is Mummer's Dance by Loreena McKennit, but I only see one entry on the org for it (see below), which uses several other anime. Now, I have seen one by "Rogue Studios" which only uses Princess Mononoke.

I'm not sure if it is the song you're thinking of, however. Xena's theme is more of a voiceover than a singing.

Return to General AMV