What anime type make good?

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime Music Videos.

What anime type make good?

Postby Okaketsu92 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:02 am

I been trying to find an anime that I can make good amv from, but It been really touch I watching all of anime I cannot find one anime I can use. Do you have every ideas for anime that I can to make amv?
User avatar
Okaketsu92
 
Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Location: Bowie, MD

Re: What anime type make good amv?

Postby Okaketsu92 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:03 am

Okaketsu92 wrote:I been trying to find an anime that I can make good amv from, but It been really touch I watching all of anime I cannot find one anime I can use. Do you have every ideas for anime that I can to make amv?
User avatar
Okaketsu92
 
Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Location: Bowie, MD

Re: What anime type make good amv?

Postby Castor Troy » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:04 am

Okaketsu92 wrote:
Okaketsu92 wrote:I been trying to find an anime that I can make good amv from, but It been really touch I watching all of anime I cannot find one anime I can use. Do you have every ideas for anime that I can to make amv?
Image
"Vlad, you will not get my new blockbuster video. Sorry bro." - Chemix800, Hollywood Editor
User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2001
Location: California
Status: Retired from AMVs

Re: What anime type make good?

Postby Radical_Yue » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:39 am

You can make an AMV with any anime :/ If your looks for specific suggestions try the AMV Suggestion section: viewforum.php?f=4
ImageImage
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: What anime type make good?

Postby post-it » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:20 am

.. it all depends on what type of Visuals you need!
1) male/female
2) more than one person
3) a mix of person and people types
4) a cat being chased by a mouse T_T
.. what;s the subject matter!
1) looking out a window as a chair moves
2) while walking-by, you see someone who caught you eye as someone else
3) a causal acquaintance that you wish were more than that
4) a chill that makes you uneasy as you feel someone looking at you
.. .. give us an idea of what your looking for ^__^
User avatar
post-it
 
Joined: 17 Jul 2002
Status: Audio: bass remains; if else, 3D

Re: What anime type make good?

Postby post-it » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:22 pm

There is no way we say "this" or "that" ... it would be totally unfair!

.. Anime is a story designed from a Manga/Cartoon "that sells well"! Its' not
like Disney, who will try an idea with available funds, because the Manga Sales pay
for the Anime. This makes selecting an Anime extremely complicated!

... I like stories with Dysfunctional Characters. Others like Fighting & Swards!

We're not being mean, we just don't know what you like.

-- just a thought. JW
User avatar
post-it
 
Joined: 17 Jul 2002
Status: Audio: bass remains; if else, 3D

Re: What anime type make good?

Postby JaddziaDax » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:27 pm

use your favorite anime or naruto
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Re: What anime type make good?

Postby 8bit_samurai » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:51 pm

Or both, even. And if Naruto is your favorite anime, then that's half the work for twice the amv.
Under Construction
User avatar
8bit_samurai
Hmm...
 
Joined: 17 May 2006
Location: Alaska

Re: What anime type make good?

Postby Ryvannis » Wed May 08, 2013 6:38 pm

8bit_samurai wrote:Or both, even. And if Naruto is your favorite anime, then that's four times the work for a quarter of the amv.


Fixed. :P
User avatar
Ryvannis
 
Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Location: California


Return to General AMV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests