General discussion of Anime Music Videos
MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Re: The Lip Flapper : Volume 26 - Kisanzi

Post by MimS » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:37 pm

Kisanzi's back x)
Nice interview

I don't agree with something : Pencilhead, Magic Pad and Auriga are perfect videos :awesome:
I would like to quote Jihaku but I wouldn't be honest haha

GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero
Org Profile

Post by GloryQuestor » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:16 am

Great interview. Can't wait for the next one. :)
Website Administrator, AnimeMusicVideos.Org
Samurai Warriors Productions
Pittsburgh Japanese Culture Society Events - AMV Department Head
Middle Tennessee Anime Convention - Main Events Operations Manager
Anime Weekend Atlanta - Senior Manager of Programming - Video Art Track

GuntherAMVs
Mistress of Cocaine.
Org Profile

Post by GuntherAMVs » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Kisanzi wrote: Let's amp it up guys, let's bring the hobby even farther to new levels of awesomeness. I've seen some good stuff in my years away, but I'd like to see even more amazing stuff that ignites the fire of inspiration in the community. We need more videos that can grab the fanbase and blow their minds until they want to be AMV editors themselves. We needs more videos that other editors watch that make them want to push themselves to figure out new techniques and skills to ramp up their style. Let's see who can raise the bar for everyone else and innovate the hobby in new directions. I say this because speaking personally, nothing is more motivating and inspiring for me as an editor than to see an amazing video that captures my admiration and truly makes me appreciate the art of the hobby itself. These are all the same principals that made me want to start editing and push to improve as I got further into the hobby, so keep the trend alive. Gogogo!
This is a really nice paragraph ^w^. As a new editor to the Org, I keep hearing from older members about how it used to be. I'm not sure what it will be like 10 years from now, but I hope we can all have as much passion as you do for editing :3. I can tell by the way you talk about it that you really, really care~
Pushing the hobby and thinking outside the box are things I want to do more as an editor.
Thanks for the motivation, Kisanzi! You rock :D
*waves Kisanzi flag* :dino:
LIVE YOUR ART. LOVE YOUR LIFE.

Return to “General AMV”