Post by macchinainterna » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:48 am

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Re: The Truth about AMVs

Post by Fall_Child42 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:01 am

Fall_Child42 wrote:
POOP
You know, now that I've actually read through this thread.
My original gut instinct was correct, and my response completely sums up and answers everything people have been discussing up to this point. :bear:

Also, this whole thing reminds me of Time Cube which is funny.
:shark:

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:36 pm

if you wanted to make fun of us you could've just done a books on tape

that way it'd have at least been entertaining : <

macchinainterna
Org Profile

Post by macchinainterna » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm

Phantasmagoriat
Org Profile

Post by Phantasmagoriat » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:07 pm

I got to say, I'm a bit disappointed right now.

Not so much by Ying-- he's always flaunted stupidity as a way of squandering his intelligence.

And Chuck is just oblivious to how unwilling he is to use his own mind.

But Todd... I did not expect this from you. You know better.

There is no substance here. Furthermore you tried to do it behind my back, knowing full-well that I was going offline; so the MODs might clean up your 'poop' before I got back. Was that your intention? A pitiful attempt for some mindless humour at my expense?

If you want to say something to me just fucking say it. Of course, that would require you to know what you wanted to say in the first place; and to actually put your thoughts into words or something that has clear meaning. I mean, the only message I can get out of all this bullshit is: In the 7 years that I've been here... I finally start opening up to this site. And finally started really talking to people. But it looks like people don't want that.

I may I'll simply have to go back to being quiet. Though it'd be nice to have some reasoning behind any of it.
Of. All. People. I thought YOU would understand that: A good form of entertainment will Surprise you in some way, shape, or form. Perhaps the Surprise is not so overt all the time... but there is something that always catches your Attention.

Well, would you look at that. Maybe you did contribute something to this conversation after all: Attention, and it's role in AMVs or any form of entertainment. And you have my attention now, so what do you want?

[Mod 262: Locked due to spam-fest. You boys know what you did wrong so now it's time for you to sit in a corner and think about it. I am very ashamed of you all. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go back to teaching everyone the glory of the vidID.]
Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Painkiller"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."

Return to “General AMV”