I need to vent, so pardon me.

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
KidEgo
Org Profile

Re: I need to vent, so pardon me.

Post by KidEgo » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:02 pm

But one thing you're gunna have to learn is editors on the org care about good editing.
If being an elitist and being biased is what it takes to be considered a good editor, then I feel like crying, because that's very sad.
All my haters:I'm awesome, and you're just jealous and biased elitists. Fuck you very much.
And I still say CASSHERN SINS SUCKS ASS!!!!

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Post by AceD » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:05 pm

It's kind of pointless anybody even saying anything to you thats helpful, as a person you're just a total moron

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Elitist: (Adjective)
(of a person or class of persons) considered superior by others or by themselves, as in intellect, talent, power, wealth, or position in society.

If anyone should be called "elitist" it should be you. You think you're so much better than the rest of us, you fail completely to see the advice and honest opinions we have been giving you to make you a better editor and better at handling negative feedback. You don't have to agree with us but don't say we are the elitist ones when you clearly think you're better than everyone.

I am usually a pretty forgiving and understanding person but you need to grow up. This is life. People aren't going to like everything you do.

Can we get a mod to lock this? This kid isn't going to change and this thread is just going to be a hate fest soon.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:45 pm

AceD wrote:It's kind of pointless anybody even saying anything to you thats helpful, as a person you're just a total moron
Agreed. :amv:

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:45 pm

WOW PWOLF END THE FUN BEFORE IT STARTS
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:46 pm

inthesto wrote:WOW PWOLF END THE FUN BEFORE IT STARTS
Just be glad i'm not a mod or I would've ended this a long time ago.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:48 pm

KidEgo wrote:If being an elitist and being biased is what it takes to be considered a good editor, then I feel like crying, because that's very sad.
Spoiler :

K, I'm done. I'll leave now xD

Rendakor
Falling Like A Star
Org Profile

Post by Rendakor » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:51 pm

I'm with Pwolf; at this point the thread needs a lock and maybe a vacation for the OP since he's trolling the Lip Flapper thread now too.
Image Image

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Oh I agree. Enough of this. Considering the amount of good advice and rational explanations in this thread, in face of hostility from the OP, I hereby declare the OP a jerk and thread locked.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Return to “General AMV”