The Lip Flapper : Volume 20 - Pink Haze

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime Music Videos.

Re: The Lip Flapper : Volume 20 - Pink Haze

Postby kireblue » Tue May 22, 2012 6:34 am

I was really looking forward to a new Pink Haze AMV, but I wish you the best of luck with whatever path you choose to pursue. Dead Moon Masquerade will always be one of my favorites :D
MomoCon's 2014 AMV Contest will be accepting entries until Monday, April 28th, 2013
kireblue

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Tue May 22, 2012 10:58 am

Wow, that artwork is really something. Good luck with your future projects.
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2014 & Head of the AAC Fan-works Theater - follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/AACFanTheater
:sorcerer: :sorcerer: |RD: "Oh, Action!" (side-by-side) | |
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby Ileia » Wed May 23, 2012 11:56 am

While I don't really understand the concept of "retiring" from a hobby like this, I wanted to thank you for the way you're doing it. Every time someone retires, they seem to want to use it to take a dig at everyone who is still editing, belittle the hobby in some way, or remind us every 5 seconds that they retired and are "done with that crap". Especially after reading your journal, yours is more "As much as I love this, I need to focus on other things." and I appreciate that love. :up:

I'll miss your videos, Pink Haze, but your artwork looks amazing. If I could do that, I'd probably focus on that, too. :sweat:

And as always,

<3 <3 FCK YEAH, PINK! <3 <3
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer

Postby Otohiko » Wed May 23, 2012 2:01 pm

Ileia wrote:While I don't really understand the concept of "retiring" from a hobby like this, I wanted to thank you for the way you're doing it. Every time someone retires, they seem to want to use it to take a dig at everyone who is still editing, belittle the hobby in some way, or remind us every 5 seconds that they retired and are "done with that crap". Especially after reading your journal, yours is more "As much as I love this, I need to focus on other things." and I appreciate that love. :up:

I'll miss your videos, Pink Haze, but your artwork looks amazing. If I could do that, I'd probably focus on that, too. :sweat:

x2 :up:

You're a very talented person. "Retiring" or not, I am always sad when talented editors leave the hobby, but if they do it to channel their creativity elsewhere, I have no qualms. No drama and no waste of talent is a great thing in my book - good luck with the manga!
Otohiko

Postby ibabrak » Fri May 25, 2012 4:35 am

awesome read

I love editors that concetrate on the story telling / concept while using great looking sources. Also, the reference advises were really great.
ImageImage
ibabrak

Previous

Return to General AMV