Opinion Exchange Question?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Lithion
Org Profile

Opinion Exchange Question?

Post by Lithion » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:56 am

ok so i have a WIP that is 2 minutes and 16 seconds long, is it ok to post a link to it in the forum? i read the rules and it says not to make it too long. would it be ok though if i clearly state that it is a long WIP that is 2:16? also i have a megavideo payed account so would it be ok to upload it there and send links via the forum to download it from megaupload or links to watch on megavideo?

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Re: Opinion Exchange Question?

Post by godix » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:12 am

Yes to all your questions. Feel free to upload. Feel free to spam megavideo links. Although, to be honest, you're more likely to get feedback if you find people to ask directly or, perhaps, ask in IRC.

Lithion
Org Profile

Post by Lithion » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:48 am

what is irc?

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 am

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/irc/

If you really want to make an impression, claim you're going to be the new hasteroth. They'll love you for it.

Lithion
Org Profile

Post by Lithion » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:54 pm

lol yea right thanks for the tip haha. if you have time sometime could you take a look at it, you seem like you know what your talking about and ive read your guides so it would be cool to have your input. ? ^_^

McDirty
Org Profile

Post by McDirty » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:59 am

Hey Lithion. It's kind of hard to say this without being awkaward, but unfortunately godix passed away today. More info can be found here:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 1&t=104540

You mentioned that godix seemed like he knows what he's talking about. Indeed, he did know quite a lot about AMVs and a lot of the community went to him for advice.

Sorry, I'm new here myself, so I'm still learning a lot too. In fact, I think your account is older than mine. :)
But we love to have you stop by the IRC chat room:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/irc/
There's a lot of people for you to meet and I'm sure we love to beta test a vid that you have. See you there. :up:

Lithion
Org Profile

Post by Lithion » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:18 am

ya i was in the chatroom when everyone found out, its a sad day for the org. but thanks bro.

Return to “General AMV”