Review - V37 - The Only One

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Review - V37 - The Only One

Post by dreamawake » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:24 am

1) The video will not be posted by the creator (we have announcement forums for that).
2) The video will not have a currently active announcement thread.
3) The thread creator should post their thoughts on the video to initiate discussion.
4) The thread will start with a copy and paste of these 4 rules.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mp4 Encode

This is the last review I'll be doing for V37, as he's only made 2 videos worth reviewing, his last 2 videos. This was the final video V37 ever put out. I beta tested this throughout the span of about a year, and even since 04 when I saw the first beta I absolutely loved it. As most of you know, I'm a big Bebop fan. This is still probably my favorite bebop video, or at least in the top 3 for me. You'll notice something here if you saw my last review for V37's Why Should I Stick Around video, and that is that this man enjoys his Hed P.E. I actually think he was one of, if not the first to ever use this band in an amv. I could be wrong though.

This video was great to me when it first came out, and so far it has more than stood the test of time for me. The editing is great, the effect use was for the most part simple and well done, and as far as story goes, well, it's a Spike amv. It's just a really damn good one. I hope some of you enjoy this as I have, if not, at least a few more people know the name of a very under-rated unknown who taught me a lot of what I know today.

See ya space cowboy.

Knowname
Org Profile

Re: Review - V37 - The Only One

Post by Knowname » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:12 pm

awesome portrayal of an emo teenager in the fetal position at the edge of his bed while blasting this song on his stereo :x aah those were the days :)
If you do not think so... you will DIE

McDirty
Org Profile

Post by McDirty » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Not bad. Personally, I'm not a big fan of hard-core rock AMVs, so it's very hard for me to like them. But I am a huge Bebop fan. Unfortunately, I probably won't be watching this vid again just because there are so many vids just like this one. 2/5.

Thanks for recommending the vid Arashinome.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Ugh. If I ever need a video to point to to show why flashes are bad, I'll use this one.

Return to “General AMV”