General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Re: Banner voting limit changed

Post by Nya-chan Production » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:09 pm

przemoc wrote:
Nya-chan Production wrote:
przemoc wrote:[...] Look at my profile: http://a-m-v.org/user/przemoc#banners. [...]
1) We can't see your unworthy banners, only you can ;x
Have you visited my profile and clicked "my unworthy banners" link? Or you just saying... ;)
Oh I see, nice ;x

Btw, I unworthied 5 of those, I can PM you the reasons, if you want me to ;x

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:03 pm

i unworthied all of those >.>

pm if you want to know the reasons :P

przemoc86
Org Profile

Post by przemoc86 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Ok, my unworthy banners are off-topic here, so please do not continue discussion about them. Of course I'll gladly read some PMs, if you (i.e. the reader of these words) are so kind to send to me what you think about them. But the topic here is: banner voting limit changes.

The numbers I used were just to show the resolution problem with small samples. Such small sample (50) cannot be representative and this is the main problem here (not unworthiness of my banners...). IOTW in the good old days my banners would presumably receive lower percentage (according to Nya's and Jaddzia's opinions) of worthy votes, so the results would be just more straightforward.

Requirement of 1000 votes would be better, but it would take possibly month or more to reach it (so it could be discouraging for inpatient creators). If 150 was too many (or rather was progressing too long), then maybe 100 with the 61 worthy votes threshold (as Nya suggested me in the PM) will be better.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:58 pm

I don't have a problem with playing with the numbers for a while, but having your banners stuck in limbo for weeks on end is a real pain, especially when looking at the fact we had a new logo for a couple weeks, and were still voting on banners with the old logo.

Return to “General AMV”