Cant think of the name, Please help?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Akiyukix
Org Profile

Cant think of the name, Please help?

Post by Akiyukix » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:26 pm

So i watched this anime once and it was about how this natural disaster happens all over the world called the "Hammer of Eden" and most of the world was covered in water and the only countries still over ground are fighting over the oil supply and food supply. The only thing else i know is the main characters are on a submarine pretty much the entire time. Sooooooooooo please help me remember the name.
The belief that you are the protagonist in your own life is a very dependent way of thought. Downright parasitic. It brings with it the preposterous notion that you’re the only one that matters. Even though there are six billion people in the world. And you are only one of them. Even the greatest of them cannot escape that fact

Taite
Org Profile

Re: Cant think of the name, Please help?

Post by Taite » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:29 pm

Tide-Line Blue is the name of the anime.
Wiki deems it true.
Image Image

Akiyukix
Org Profile

Re: Cant think of the name, Please help?

Post by Akiyukix » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:33 pm

THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The belief that you are the protagonist in your own life is a very dependent way of thought. Downright parasitic. It brings with it the preposterous notion that you’re the only one that matters. Even though there are six billion people in the world. And you are only one of them. Even the greatest of them cannot escape that fact

Return to “General AMV”