Final Fantasy

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
Chef
Org Profile

Final Fantasy

Post by Chef » Tue Sep 10, 2002 9:35 pm

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:21 pm

I don't care what anyone says, FF7 is incredible.
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

Iamshadowkiller
Org Profile

Post by Iamshadowkiller » Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:24 pm

pretty funny stuff...btw..do you think you have enough stuff on your sig, because I was thinking that perhaps you could add the declaration of independence or soemthing...you know..just so that it's not just an empty space..
---------------------------------------------------------
<b>Shadow's Lesson of the Day</b>
Try to make your posts bigger than your sig :wink:

<b>/end</b>
Oh how convenient. A theory about God that doesn't require looking through a telescope.

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:36 pm

Haven't played FFX yet, I have to say (a PS2 is too much money for too little use out of it, these days) - but I'm in the middle. I take any given game on its own merits, or at least try to.

That said, many gamers just operate on nostalgia, so of COURSE nothing is going to have that magic anymore - they're not 12 anymore, staying up late or beating it with pals after school or what have you. The circumstances around it are different, so that skews their perception.

I just wish they'd admit that if that's the case. ;)

Chef
Org Profile

Post by Chef » Tue Sep 10, 2002 11:01 pm

uh...nostalgia? im 14...my point is i like the nintendo ff's because they were on nintendo...i know that comic is talking about nostalgia. i think once a game completely switches systems the company loses all its credibility...im big on brand loyalty. i am happy that theres gonna be ff games on the gcn. while im ranting, both ps2 and xbox are bastard systems.

Abbadonos
Org Profile

Post by Abbadonos » Wed Sep 11, 2002 12:07 am

Chef wrote:both ps2 and xbox are bastard systems.
LOL! O thats to funny! and so true in many ways...
Real life? I LOATH real life.... I sacrifice life on the alter of my altered state!

Pokkuri ikitai

priuscomet
Org Profile

Post by priuscomet » Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:35 am

shadow13 wrote:pretty funny stuff...btw..do you think you have enough stuff on your sig, because I was thinking that perhaps you could add the declaration of independence or soemthing...you know..just so that it's not just an empty space..
<b>Shadow's Lesson of the Day</b>
Try to make your posts bigger than your sig :wink:

<b>/end</b>

o_0

and to think...if i didn't quote then i'd have a post smaller then my sig. ::smacks forehead:: what was i thinking?

::goes to make sig smaller::

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Post by FirestormXIII » Wed Sep 11, 2002 9:46 am

Chef wrote: i think once a game completely switches systems the company loses all its credibility...im big on brand loyalty.
See the problem with that is the fact that producers like Square are third-party. They're not joined at the hip with any company unless they choose to be. If they feel they're getting a bad deal, then they can walk, just like Square and Nintendo's split a while back.

You're entitled to your opinion, but brand loyalty will blind you to good games. I'm not an huge FFVII fan, but to say FFVII sucked solely because it wasn't on Nintendo is foolish.

I don't even want to imagine what you'll be like if Nintendo were to go under like Sega did.
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.

Paperskunk
Org Profile

Post by Paperskunk » Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:08 pm

both ps2 and xbox are bastard systems.
Your right. GameCube isn't a bastard system, only because it's a little pussy, pans,y crackola, fucked up, did i say pussy, bad for small children fuck up all good games, bitch system for pansy little masturbaters.
Bring the OT forum back!

Far From Perfect - My latest

Chef
Org Profile

Post by Chef » Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:27 pm

riight. enough drugs. anyway, i dont think thats the only reason it sucked. anyway, i third party developers should make some kind of deal to at least not remove a game entirely from a system...i dont care if thats stupid.

i meant ps2 and xbox are from megacorps. bastard means fatherless. at least nintendo has identity.

nice.

Return to “General Off Topic”