Super Mario RPG:Legend of the Seven Stars

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
Pie Row Maniac
Org Profile

Post by Pie Row Maniac » Mon Dec 01, 2003 7:07 am

Alex_Dragon wrote:Hey did you all know the Link from the Zelda series and Samus Aran from metroid both make cameos in this game.
I found Link, sleeping in bed, but was never able to find Samus for some reason.
Image Image

FoolThemAll
Org Profile

Post by FoolThemAll » Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:14 am

Awesome, awesome game. I wish I still had an snes. Maybe I'll try to find the rom one of these days or re-buy the system.

Alex_Dragon
Org Profile

Post by Alex_Dragon » Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:50 am

I found Samus once if i recall correctly you have to leave barrel volcano after you talk to hinopio.Then go to the Mushroom Kingdom and to the guest room at the Castle.I may be wrong its been awhile.To beat Culex be at around level 20-25area or higher.Use Mario's Lazy shell weapon and put the lazy shell armor onto toadstool.then start the fight use all fire/ice bombs you have,followed by all the rock candy you have.If you're lucky by now the green cyrstal will have died id not pummel him with jump attacks and physical attacks.Now obviously you'll want to keep everyone healed so keep that in mind too.next you'll want to kill the water crystal use mario's super flame on him a few times and have charachters who are not healing hitting him with regular attacks.Next up is the fire crystal who i've heard Mallows Snowy does well on though i have not tried it yet.then attack the earth crystal after he is dead go for culex the only thing he is able to use now is shredder,dark star,regular attack,and meteor shower.Does that help?
ImageImage

Kirbyoto
Org Profile

Post by Kirbyoto » Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:10 am

I still have an SNES...just missing like 30-something cables.

And it's broke, anyways.

So I have the plug for it just sitting on my desk.
You know what? I don't even care anymore.

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:37 pm

Alex_Dragon wrote: Hey did you all know the Link from the Zelda series and Samus Aran from metroid both make cameos in this game.
I also found Link, never knew about Samus though....I found Chun Li in BOF2 though.
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

Alex_Dragon
Org Profile

Post by Alex_Dragon » Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:12 pm

That makes sense seeing as how Breath of Fire was made by Capcom.
ImageImage

moonslayer
Org Profile

Post by moonslayer » Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:18 pm

Trident wrote:"Legend of the Seven Stars" just reminds me too much of Fushigi Yuugi...

If it's not illegal to ask this on the forum, do you have any idea as to where to download this or other RPGs? I have an emulator and a limited amount of games and I enjoy playing around with them... but you can only beat Chrono Trigger so many times before you get sick of it...

I never had any gaming system other than a computer growing up (heck, I still don't have anything beyond that). I feel deprived. :(
I could email the link to you if you want.

Return to “General Off Topic”