Whose got the stupidest thing they've ever done.

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
BMXRIDERSI
Org Profile

Whose got the stupidest thing they've ever done.

Post by BMXRIDERSI » Sat Nov 08, 2003 4:38 pm

Well It's just me, Mr. RSD/BMX/RSD Productions/SI/hardly-ever-posts-in-forum-guy.I'd like to tell you two of the stupidest, hard headed things i've done.

First.

Now, we have two lights in our garage. One is on the roof. The other is in the garage door opener. My Dad wanted me to change the one in the garage door opener. So i get a lightbulb and open the door to my garage. Of course, its dark and i cant see anything. <I must have been really dazing out at this point> I flicked the switch for the roof light, and it went on. I must have totally forgot which light i was fixing, because i got a step stool, and attempted to change the roof light....which was ON by the way. I touch it and say, "ah crap its hot." So i go back to the switch, turn it off and put in a new bulb. When i realized what i had done and told my dad about it, i literally "ROFL'd" He just shook his head and called me a space cadet.

Second.

I was sitting outside (in the dark) talking with my dad and wanted to know the time. So i go over and get his watch. I cant seem to get the blue light on, so i take the watch INTO THE LIGHT of my living room. And i'm still trying to get that damned blue light on. Finally after a minute or so, i realize i can see the dam time in the light of my living room. God i'm so smart.

I know you people out there can beat minime stuff like this. Lets see it.

Savia
Chocolate teapot
Org Profile

Post by Savia » Sat Nov 08, 2003 4:47 pm

I have spent some good times running around looking for my shoes whilst repeatedly jumping over the aforementioned.

I have also managed to 'lose' my jumper whilst wearing it.

OK, I suck at finding things.
"A creator needs only one enthusiast to justify him." - Man Ray
"Restrictions breed creativity." - Mark Rosewater

A Freudian slip is where you say one thing, but mean your mother.

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Sat Nov 08, 2003 4:48 pm

Savia wrote:I have also managed to 'lose' my jumper whilst wearing it.
:lol: x1000
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veldrin
Org Profile

Post by Veldrin » Sat Nov 08, 2003 5:01 pm

When I walk to my room I flip my wrist on the knob just as I am about the hit the door and I open it in time. Well sometimes I dont quite get the knob. Usually everyone in the area laughs and I rub my head.

Kamoc
Org Profile

Post by Kamoc » Sat Nov 08, 2003 5:04 pm

you ever drive off from the gas station with the pump still in your car?

Veldrin
Org Profile

Post by Veldrin » Sat Nov 08, 2003 5:45 pm

Kamoc wrote:you ever drive off from the gas station with the pump still in your car?
LOL!

CliffD
Org Profile

Post by CliffD » Sat Nov 08, 2003 6:18 pm

Any of you ever see A Christmas Story? Remember when Flick was "triple-dog-dared" to stick his tongue to the frozen flagpole? :D

Got that image? Good. Now picture a kid (even younger) moving a chair to a non-frost-free fridge, and trying to lick the frost on top of the icebox. :P

I always have such a hard time watching A Christmas Story. Specifically, when the cops and the fire department get Flick OUT of HIS predicament. At least HE didn't have to go to the hospital. :oops:
HELP!! I'm being held prisoner by CLAMP fans!! We Demand -- er, They Demand -- uh, OH, FORGET IT!! It's Fun Here!!

WarpedElements
Org Profile

Post by WarpedElements » Sat Nov 08, 2003 7:52 pm

When i was about 8, visiting my grandparents, my grandfather always used to burn his leafclippings in a HUGE bonfire (He had a HUGE god damn yard, so he always had lots of clippings). So here I am, 8, in LOVE with this huge fucking fire, when the wind blows it out. So i poke at it with a large stick, something shifts and it falls over and i try to dodge, when this 2 liter coke bottle rolls down, i was trying to step backwards, i step on IT and it's partially melted so it melts onto my foot. The lesson is, don't trust a fire started by anyone from Georgia.

Never ask your siblings for anything when you're messing with electricity. My stepfather had undid the phone in my room (the jack i mean) so he could paint all of it, or something. So I'm trying to rewire it, and I needed more of this one wire to work with, so I'm pulling back on the plastic protective thingie and I mumble to myself that I need more light. My brother, who's nearbye, goes to turn on the power for the room for me when I'm not expecting it, so I suddenly have a LIVE fucking WIRE in my mouth which shocks the everloving shit outta me.

fyrtenheimer
Org Profile

Post by fyrtenheimer » Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:03 pm

so that explains it

Feria
Org Profile

Post by Feria » Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:03 pm

Savia wrote: I have also managed to 'lose' my jumper whilst wearing it.
Ive done that several times T_T when I have it tied around me instaed, There was once my jumper just fell off after I was in Town and I hadn't noticed until I got home... :? I myself have done many stupid things in addition although I cant think to name them on spot...
The very thing that I am trying to prove to not exist is the very thing holding me back...

Return to “General Off Topic”