GFX Con Computer Round 1: Azulmagia vs Misty

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:22 am

KhayotiK wrote: It was probably the most fantastic/elaborate thing I've ever seen done in Paint. Phenomenal work, actually.
Indeed.

Anyways, VOTING CLOSED!
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:35 am

I thought azul did an incredible job with MS paint. If I coulda voted in this contest, I would have picked the flowers. I mean, I had to reconstruct a lot of my pic from pieces that didn't exist...but she made that whole thing by hand. Pretty cool , great work^_^

azulmagia
Org Profile

Post by azulmagia » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:39 am

MistyCaldwell wrote:I thought azul did an incredible job with MS paint. If I coulda voted in this contest, I would have picked the flowers. I mean, I had to reconstruct a lot of my pic from pieces that didn't exist...but she made that whole thing by hand. Pretty cool , great work^_^
Actually she's a he. And thanks for saying such kind words.

*hugs MistyCaldwell*

What did you use to make yours incidentally?

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:48 am

sorry....avatars strike again ^_^

I used photoshop 6 to edit that. I used layers to clean up the Rabien pic (and magic wand to speed up the process) To create the pink gradient, I just used the gradient tool. I had to use cut and paste (tried and true) and the color matching system to make more sparkles, whole bubbles, and the heart border. I used layers and opacity to make the pictue borders at the top and bottom. The hardest part aside from taking the characters from theri original background, was the reconstruction. I hear Photoshop 7 has some tools to make that a snap....

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:29 am

Who is this MS-Paint god :oops: ?

*worships*

He actually got depth proper ;_;!

Edit: I thought he was girl and was going to fall passionately in love. But I am not gay... So :cry: there goes that idea...

Return to “General Off Topic”