Being able to change the name of a video

This forum is for help with this web site. Please read the FAQ and then search this forum before asking questions here; most likely the question you are about to ask has already been answered.

Being able to change the name of a video

Postby Petro » Wed Jul 17, 2002 2:32 pm

It would be useful to be able to change the names of music videos entered (especially since everything else about a video is already dynamic)
My Profile There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Petro

Location: In the Nuclear Blast Zone of Washington DC, Virginia

Postby AbsoluteDestiny » Wed Jul 17, 2002 2:38 pm

Not everything else about a video is dynamic.

If a video has music, anime and has been premiered for 2 weeks then you cant edit:

name
premiere date
categorys
music used
anime used

You can change the video description, the links and the participation but that's all.

If the video is premiered then it really should keep whatever name it premiered as. It would be like Spielberg deciding that Minority Report really was a crap name so the movie should now be known as Future Cops.
AbsoluteDestiny

Postby Petro » Wed Jul 17, 2002 2:48 pm

Oh well. I guess I'll just change the name on my website and confuse people (I put a message in the description to let people know)

Thanks for the clarification.
-Petro
My Profile There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Petro

Location: In the Nuclear Blast Zone of Washington DC, Virginia

Return to Site Help & Feedback