How To Resolve Donation Problems

GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero
Org Profile

Re: How To Resolve Donation Problems

Post by GloryQuestor » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:30 pm

rubyeye wrote:Does anyone know if Phade is still handling mail-in donations? My donation got returned to me saying UNDELIVERABLE AS ADDRESSED - UNABLE TO FORWARD. The address I sent to is the same one posted on the site:

Mailing Address:
AnimeMusicVideos.org
P.O.Box 5676
Concord, NC 28027

Has this changed? Is he in the process of moving or something?? Or is the .org shifting to using Paypal only?

I don't remember his email address, so maybe I should try PM'ing him to find out.
Hi, rubyeye. I'm presently in charge of donations processing.

We were accepting mailed check payments along with PayPal in the past, but afaik it has been all but phased it out by now. We only have the PayPal account for donations processing now.

If you have any questions about this, please let us know by the Donations Manager e-mail, or you can PM me about it.

EDIT: As we announced, mail-ins are back in business. Thanks :)
Website Administrator, AnimeMusicVideos.Org
Samurai Warriors Productions
Pittsburgh Japanese Culture Society Events - AMV Department Head
Middle Tennessee Anime Convention - Main Events Operations Manager
Anime Weekend Atlanta - Senior Manager of Programming - Video Art Track

xDreww
Org Profile

Post by xDreww » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:42 pm

How long does it usually take to receive a payment? I sent one today of $12 but it's still pending for me.

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:53 pm

What message did you get when you came back to the org page from paypal?

xDreww
Org Profile

Post by xDreww » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:30 pm

uh..I forgot. I just payed the amount, then received an e-mail about the information. Went to check if it went though and the org says its pending.

PAYPAL THANK YOU

Verifying transaction information...

Verification successful.
A confirmation email has been sent to you. You should now have access to all donator benefits.

Okay now it says complete.

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:36 pm

I got an error when paying my boyfriends donation status last week on the 7th. Not sure what went wrong, since I did my own account before his and it went through perfectly fine.

I sent an email to donations@animemusicvideos ( . )org. I am wondering if someone had a chance to view my email yet? I would like to know what went wrong and if I need to re due my PayPal steps... : S

I don't want his account to get suspended for not paying, before I know what is going on with my payment.

(also sorry, I was not quite sure where else to post this, since.. no one has replied to my email =D )

GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero
Org Profile

Post by GloryQuestor » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:04 am

Chained(E)Studio wrote:I got an error when paying my boyfriends donation status last week on the 7th. Not sure what went wrong, since I did my own account before his and it went through perfectly fine.

I sent an email to donations@animemusicvideos ( . )org. I am wondering if someone had a chance to view my email yet? I would like to know what went wrong and if I need to re due my PayPal steps... : S

I don't want his account to get suspended for not paying, before I know what is going on with my payment.

(also sorry, I was not quite sure where else to post this, since.. no one has replied to my email =D )
Checking into it now. I'll send you a PM when I find out.
Website Administrator, AnimeMusicVideos.Org
Samurai Warriors Productions
Pittsburgh Japanese Culture Society Events - AMV Department Head
Middle Tennessee Anime Convention - Main Events Operations Manager
Anime Weekend Atlanta - Senior Manager of Programming - Video Art Track

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Tue May 29, 2012 1:54 pm

Verifying transaction information...

ERROR: PayPal response was INVALID
Seems like the error isn't fixed yet?

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Tue May 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Could it have something to do with an assumption that the payment is supposed to be automatic and if it's not it has a clear time? That clear time goes away if you're a big time vendor, though. So, i can do a bank funds transfer via paypal to STEAM, but not to the 'org without shit going wrong because the 'org isn't in paypal's special cool kids club.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Tue May 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Well the transfer took place, that much I'm sure of. I'll just wait for it to be manually confirmed, but it's a bummer that it doesn't work automatically. :\

scarletrhodelia
Org Profile

Post by scarletrhodelia » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:57 pm

GloryQuestor wrote:
rubyeye wrote:Does anyone know if Phade is still handling mail-in donations? My donation got returned to me saying UNDELIVERABLE AS ADDRESSED - UNABLE TO FORWARD. The address I sent to is the same one posted on the site:

Mailing Address:
AnimeMusicVideos.org
P.O.Box 5676
Concord, NC 28027

Has this changed? Is he in the process of moving or something?? Or is the .org shifting to using Paypal only?

I don't remember his email address, so maybe I should try PM'ing him to find out.
Hi, rubyeye. I'm presently in charge of donations processing.

We were accepting mailed check payments along with PayPal in the past, but afaik it has been all but phased it out by now. We only have the PayPal account for donations processing now.

If you have any questions about this, please let us know by the Donations Manager e-mail, or you can PM me about it.

EDIT: As we announced, mail-ins are back in business. Thanks :)
I am having the same problem that rubyeye had. My check was recently returned to me (06/07/12) with one of those annoying yellow labels that says "NOT DELIVERABLE AS ADDRESSED UNABLE TO FORWARD." I would really rather pay by mail - I'm not even sure if I have a Paypal account, as it has given me trouble in the past. What to do?

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”