How To Resolve Donation Problems

rubyeye
Org Profile

Re: How To Resolve Donation Problems

Post by rubyeye » Sun May 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Kai Stromler wrote:A note that may be helpful for other mail-in donators in the future:

My donation was credited on 12/28. It's unlikely that the check I mailed got from my current location to the P.O. box by 9/28. If, as it appears from this, Phade checks the box quarterly, it's probably not a good idea to mail your check after the start of the 4th week of March, June, September, or December if you want it credited with any especial speed.

hth,
--K
I donate once a year and each time I noticed that processing my mail-in check to Phade does seem to take longer and longer. It's been over a month, on March 21, when I mailed in a donation check. My profile still shows a Donation Due notice and I don't think it has cleared the bank, yet. I PM'd Phade just to follow up on my status and check if he received my payment. I figured he only checks his P.O. Box only occasionally so this confirms my suspicions. Thanks for pointing this out, Kai. I'll remember for next year.

Jatz
Org Profile

Post by Jatz » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:48 pm

How long does it take to process a mailed-in donation? I mailed it in about three weeks ago (I know you got it because I sent it with confirmation) and it still hasn't been cashed. One week ago I sent an e-mail to the address at the beginning of this thread and received no response.

Now what?

littlejonny100
Org Profile

Post by littlejonny100 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:26 am

Heya, donated via paypal and sent to phadeguy on 6-6-10, however still have the donation due notification. My username of littlejonny100 was included in the money sent. What do :P ?

KitBikyuu
Org Profile

Post by KitBikyuu » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:08 pm

same here, i donated over two weeks ago about, and sent an email. i know the money was removed from my account through paypal, but it still shows as transaction pending.

GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero
Org Profile

Post by GloryQuestor » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:18 pm

We're working on it. We should have the donations resolved within the next hour.

Also, because of a lot of recent changes and issues on Paypal's end, we encourage everyone to start using only the amvorg address for donations via Paypal.

Thank you.
Website Administrator, AnimeMusicVideos.Org
Samurai Warriors Productions
Pittsburgh Japanese Culture Society Events - AMV Department Head
Middle Tennessee Anime Convention - Main Events Operations Manager
Anime Weekend Atlanta - Senior Manager of Programming - Video Art Track

GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero
Org Profile

Post by GloryQuestor » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:42 pm

littlejonny100 wrote:Heya, donated via paypal and sent to phadeguy on 6-6-10, however still have the donation due notification. My username of littlejonny100 was included in the money sent. What do :P ?
Would you please e-mail your full name, username, and the transaction information to donations@animemusicvideos.org? Once received, we can check back in our logs to find your donation.

Thank you. :)

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 pm

I made a donation a while ago and forgot to include my username, sent an email to the above email address with my info in it

kickass331
Org Profile

Post by kickass331 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:41 pm

ditto. I have sent several emails to no avail. It has been over a week
ImageImageImageImageImage

GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero
Org Profile

Post by GloryQuestor » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Everything's been rechecked and verified, so your statuses should be updated now. Let me know if it hasn't.

miss_sera
Org Profile

Post by miss_sera » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Hello,

I'm mostly posting this to see if I even have a problem. Is the process usually instantaneous if you're donating via paypal? Or does it take a while, regardless? The only reason I'm asking is because the thing said "PAYPAL THANK YOU Verifying transaction information... ERROR: PayPal response was" (and yes, the message was cut off). I only made the donation today, but things like those worry me (I had a similar problem with Megaupload and it was a big mess), so I thought I'd ask ahead of time and try to nip this in the butt. If it'll go through regardless of that message, please ignore me and forgive me if I seem impatient; if not, please let me know so I can get that email out.

Thank you for your patience and time.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”