Locks

Big Dumb Face
Org Profile

Locks

Post by Big Dumb Face » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:32 am

I was looking through old topics and noticed that every single oe of them is locked. I couldn't find anything baout in the rules so iwas wondering what makes a topic lock worthy? Beyond redundancy I mean. Is there a time limit?

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:06 am

I guess it´s an algorythm that locks every thread that isn´t in the top 3 or 4 pages.
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:22 am

maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:20 pm

this is to prevent the annoying (to most people) phenomenon of "necroposting"

In any case, if you've got a topic for discussion that hasn't been covered in the last little while, you may as well make a new thread for it. No harm in keeping the forum dynamic refreshed.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Big Dumb Face
Org Profile

Post by Big Dumb Face » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:00 pm

oh ok cool. Guess I should check the site announcemens once in a while...

THANX! :lol:

daykm
Org Profile

Post by daykm » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:50 am

the locked threads I see is people who say there new. Cant there be a forum for new people, they just want to say hi. Not much of a warm welcome the last user I saw had, hope he isnt upset. Poor guy.

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:37 am

A sticky idea to say hi has been suggested repeatedly, to me it seems like a good idea, but as somebodies sig wrote, "We're such a friendly group we don't need introductions."
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

daykm
Org Profile

Post by daykm » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:20 am

Then they should of politely told him that was not allowed if they wrote they're a friendly group. Someone at school had asked a question and another person replied with a sour answer and boy did he get it. That guy dosent take no sour answers, well that guy wont try picking a fight with him next time hahahaha. I guess I'll use my icon to say hi then.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:25 am

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=81638
greetings, and welcome to our little community.

Introduction threads are not allowed and this thread will be locked. Please read the Forum Rules and have a nice night.
that seems pretty polite O.o

daykm
Org Profile

Post by daykm » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:31 am

You mean polite on answering or somthing else. Cause I dont give no sour answers to people at school unless you wanna be socked, well maybe im protected from that :shock: cause im a girl men are never to hit a girl.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”