kero.animemusicvideos.org

Storm_Princess
Org Profile

kero.animemusicvideos.org

Post by Storm_Princess » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:58 pm

I'm having problems accessing the server. I can't upload my videos because it always gives me that server....when I try to log in to the FTP client with the username and password I get, it still gives me a time out warning. I keep double checking to see if I have a space after the username and/or password but nothing's there. I just can't access the server.

Andika
Org Profile

Post by Andika » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:49 pm

I have this problem too.... I can upload my amv, but in the end there is nothing T______T

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:36 pm

Did you not notice the like 4 other threads about this? Did you not notice the forums were dead from a major database error all weekend?

*why there hasn't been a news update for people to ignore and ask these questions anyway is beyond me though*
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

DeinReich
Org Profile

Post by DeinReich » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:08 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:*why there hasn't been a news update for people to ignore and ask these questions anyway is beyond me though*
I was wondering the exact same thing. Perhaps the powers-at-be simply shut down the queue and are letting the org fade out? :shock:

Nah.

amvwizard
Org Profile

Post by amvwizard » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:26 pm

I'm having trouble downloading from this server at my school. Only because they noticed that atleast 2 gigs had been download from it on there connection. They suck. :D Ohh and they tried to block the whole .org, but i just went to yahoo and came in threw the forums. lol

doomer000
Org Profile

Post by doomer000 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:38 am

ahh i hope my skool dont do that my skool is an anal monkey
<a href=http://www.freewebs.com/doomers_lingo/>Learn to talk .org style Click Here!</a>
Minion wrote: does this amv make me look fat

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”