AMV life time

Razgriz187
Org Profile

AMV life time

Post by Razgriz187 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:01 pm

Do, after some years have passed, AMVs are deleted? I had an AMV that I had to delete from my comp because of low space and when I tried to look for it on the site, I can't find it. (Not even sure if it was here to begin with) :?

Otohiko
Org Profile

Re: AMV life time

Post by Otohiko » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:02 pm

Razgriz187 wrote:(Not even sure if it was here to begin with) :?
Well... that's what you begin with...

No, there's no time limit. Some AMVs have been deleted, but for different reasons.

Did you upload it here? If not, that answers it.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:06 pm

Oh, and I notice you have an Evanescence video in your profile....

That would also explain it.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Razgriz187
Org Profile

Post by Razgriz187 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:50 am

no, not that. its an amv that someone else made. I could have sworn i had downloaded it here, but seems not. It was a song by vanessa carlton and that title was called sango's paradise. i regret deleting it. :(

Immortalarena
Org Profile

Tried to Find

Post by Immortalarena » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:28 pm

I tried to find the Music video for you, I intended to upload it to my site under Hosted vids or direct you to the location you could download, however the only 2 places I have been able to find this video are Kazaa and hokusaixmanga, the second being a site on Brazil geocities, which offers the AMV as a DVD, but you have to Pay for it. Sorry I can't be more help, but that is all I can gather for this AMV.

Immortalarena
Org Profile

Tried to Find

Post by Immortalarena » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:29 pm

I tried to find the Music video for you, I intended to upload it to my site under Hosted vids or direct you to the location you could download, however the only 2 places I have been able to find this video are Kazaa and hokusaixmanga, the second being a site on Brazil geocities, which offers the AMV as a DVD, but you have to Pay for it. Sorry I can't be more help, but that is all I can gather for this AMV. Oh and Kazaa is stuck at Remotely Queued status.

Kagome574
Org Profile

Post by Kagome574 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:38 pm

i dont know were to download that AMV but i know were you can watch it go herehttp://www.youtube.com then a the top were it says search type in Inuyasha - Paradise you sould find it and the same thing happened to me i kept asking people if they know were to download it and i had no luck

Kagome574
Org Profile

Post by Kagome574 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:40 pm

Razgriz187
Org Profile

Post by Razgriz187 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:26 pm

i already found the file. thx anyway :)

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”