Once again...

Gohan6222
Org Profile

Once again...

Post by Gohan6222 » Mon Nov 11, 2002 11:12 pm

I am still wondering why I cannot download anything that is anything. I guess it must be the whole DIRECT thing. But I also have a question, is there an archive where I can find a large amount of the AMV's? Thanks for the help if you do help. Peace, I'm outta here!!

Gohan6222--Mystic Style

PS: How do I get the website in my signature to be my little picture on the side of each of my posts?? Anyway, thanks.
http://www.theotaku.com/dragonball/anim ... arging.gif

"Courtesy your friendly neighborhood Spiderman."

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Mon Nov 11, 2002 11:16 pm

www.animemusicvideos.org

If it's a direct link all you should have to do is just click on the link at the bottom and teh download will start automatically. If it is not a direct link and is indirect then that means you will have to scour the page they send you to to find out where to download the video. I don't know what problem you could have with all the direct downloads on the site. Do you get an error message or something?

BTW: This should really be in the site help forum.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Angel_Killer_777
Org Profile

Post by Angel_Killer_777 » Tue Nov 12, 2002 4:23 am

If it's a driect link just right click it and select 'save target as', never fails if the link works and I have yet to come across a dead link here.

That little picture is an avatar, just incase you were wondering. Go to your profile and put the URL for the pic you want to use in the 'Link to off-site Avatar:' space at the bottom of the page. But don't use that one cuz it's to big. Avatars have to be 80x80 pixels, that is 160x120 pixels.
>insert witty remark<

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Tue Nov 12, 2002 4:50 am

What problems are you having with direct downloads "I don't work!" isn't going to cut it... How do they not work ?

~klinky

cubanx
Org Profile

Post by cubanx » Wed Nov 13, 2002 10:33 pm

klinky wrote:What problems are you having with direct downloads "I don't work!" isn't going to cut it... How do they not work ?

~klinky

If I click "Direct" or "Indirect" download links at home or work i get this:

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/html/members/download.php on line 5

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/members/download.php:5) in /var/www/html/members/download.php on line 13

This is in both I.E. and Netscape. It started earlier this week when the site changed.

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Thu Nov 14, 2002 10:46 am

Hey cubanx,

Whoops. That should be fixed now. ^_^

Phade.

cubanx
Org Profile

Post by cubanx » Thu Nov 14, 2002 10:21 pm

Thanks Phade. All is well again :wink:

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”