Where'd Your Avatar (Picture) Come From?

LenWidleheyt
Org Profile

Post by LenWidleheyt » Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:38 am

Mine's a "self-portrait" drawing I made myself last year and scanned. I like it because it looked a lot like me, anime-style. I'll probably hang on to it for a long time, even though I don't actually look like that anymore (shorter hair and no beard).
/ Len Anarchimedes Widleheyt
:arrow: <i>"Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?"</i>

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:30 am

I modified my current one and people started questioning the notion of sexuality in suspended animation. Later I tried a totoaly different avatar and people complained that the werent whitnessing insect penetration with each of my posts. So I went back to this one and thats my life story.

kitsunebeolnet
Wants Extra Stuff By Name
Org Profile

Post by kitsunebeolnet » Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:19 am

My regular one is from Sensei No Ojikan of 'Oyaji', the high school student is already acts as like an old man...

Of course I've got it backwards. I'm an old man who acts like a high school kid. 8-)

Maverick-Rubik
The Eye of a Lynx
Org Profile

Post by Maverick-Rubik » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:52 am

last year I was changing them seasonally, but right now I'm settling with a slight crop of the cover of Radiohead's Kid A album.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:09 am

Guess. :?
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

yumi+chan
Org Profile

Post by yumi+chan » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:55 am

My avatar is Sheris from s.CRY.ed, because she's a very beautiful girl and I like her. I change my avaters regularly, but I haven't changed it for a while now. But I will change it soon (and use my Christmas avatar again :wink: )

Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:08 pm

My current one is the temporary Halloween one. Robo-ky (with an added fancy blue shiny light effect) from GGXX seeed fitting since he looks like Ky with a mask. I was using Sol for a while, but I noticed someone else sing Sol,m so I changed it.

My old constant was the blue haired Amarao
He came about after alot of messing around with amarao pictures' tint in MSpaint, giving them sections of different tins, ending with the blue haired, blue glasses, and white background. In some random topic (which I think was FLCL related, and was talking about the dramas in the 2nd OST) the I mentioned that I wished My avy could have twitching eyebrows. Oldwrench volunteered and it became what it is now.

I think I also used some other avatar for a brief stint during the big moving amarao period, but brought back the amarao avy due to popular demand (literally)

I will probably start using something else (moving most likely) after halloween is well past and I decide I'm done with robo-ky

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:17 pm

Flint the Dwarf wrote:Guess. :?
Copied from the expression on peoples faces when they see your videos?

azulmagia
Org Profile

Post by azulmagia » Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:40 pm

Almost all my avatars are that of Ayako Katagiri from the dating sim game Tokimeki Memorial, the best SNES game that never had an English language localization. I have not always used Ayako though. One halloween I used that of a vomiting Jack O'Lantern. I remember using live action Tuxedo Mask once. My first avatar here was that of the protagonist from the extremely obscure manga Zero: The Man of The Creation.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:49 pm

godix wrote:
Flint the Dwarf wrote:Guess. :?
Copied from the expression on peoples faces when they see your videos?
Nah, that's more... Image
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”