Return of the Live Action Videos

AJip
Org Profile

Return of the Live Action Videos

Post by AJip » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:24 am

A while ago on the board there was a category that allowed non-anime music videos to be hosted. Being an anime music video website it was obviously removed. Several other editors and I make more then just anime music videos, several of our videos include, or are completely live action. The reason why I am bringing this up is because we have no respectable place to host our videos. The only live action video hosting sites that i've found are filled with untalented and unintelligent editors. I was just wondering if anyone else makes live action videos and would like to see the org go back to allowing these videos.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:52 am

I've always been under the impression that the Org has never allowed non-anime videos here... I don't remember the rules on the "Enter New Video" page ever changing in the 2.5 years I've been here.

Of course, live action is fine if it's included in a video that's still predominantly anime.

But I think this is another one for the "dead topics" thread.

You could always start your own respectable live action fanvideo website, you know. How do you think this place came to be?
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

trythil
is
Org Profile

Post by trythil » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:57 am

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Re: Return of the Live Action Videos

Post by Kalium » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:04 am

AJip wrote:A while ago on the board there was a category that allowed non-anime music videos to be hosted. Being an anime music video website it was obviously removed. Several other editors and I make more then just anime music videos, several of our videos include, or are completely live action. The reason why I am bringing this up is because we have no respectable place to host our videos. The only live action video hosting sites that i've found are filled with untalented and unintelligent editors. I was just wondering if anyone else makes live action videos and would like to see the org go back to allowing these videos.
They were never supposed to be here. This is AnimeMusicVideos.org, not EveryFandomMusicVideos.org. Live-Action was never allowed, we just didn't have a good way to get rid of it. Then Search and Destroy went into effect, and there was much rejoicing.

Bottom line: No.

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:55 pm

Ooh, good time for a dead ideas thread post 8-)
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Re: Return of the Live Action Videos

Post by godix » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:36 pm

AJip wrote:The reason why I am bringing this up is because we have no respectable place to host our videos.
Then go make one.

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:47 pm

Rapidshare gives you 30MB free. Have fun.

actualy its 50MB but I just want oto to see this

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:55 pm

bum wrote:Rapidshare gives you 30MB free. Have fun.

actualy its 50MB but I just want oto to see this

Go. Upload. Now. :?
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:43 am

My site is 5.0gb.. make me happy and make a good live action video and I just might host it for ya!

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:36 am

Otohiko wrote:Image
Did I hear 30?

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”