Strange problem with skins

This forum is for help with this web site. Please read the FAQ and then search this forum before asking questions here; most likely the question you are about to ask has already been answered.

Strange problem with skins

Postby Zarxrax » Fri Jul 05, 2002 10:12 pm

I open internet explorer, open up my favorites menu, and click on my link to a-m-v.org. Now when it pops up, it has the default site skin. EVERYTIME i visit the site the first time upon opening my browser, it will have the default skin. Now if I do anything at all to refresh the page, click the link in my favorites again, hit the refresh button, click the link to the members page on the menu... the page will reload with my selected skin.
Now say I go off to another site, come back, my skin is still there.
Now I close my browser, open it again, and load come to the site again. Skin is back at default. I merely refresh the page, and it shows the correct skin again.

I have tried clearing my browser's cache and what-not. Any idea what's up with this?
Zarxrax

Postby DiemondDagger » Sat Jul 06, 2002 1:13 am

DiemondDagger

Postby Zarxrax » Sat Jul 06, 2002 9:07 am

Hmmm... well as I said, I DID clear my cache, which is what Phade recommends to do.
Zarxrax

Postby Phade » Sat Jul 06, 2002 9:27 am

Hey,

Yep, I forgot to set the cookie timeout to be in the future. ^_^ It should work now after you visit the site once more.

Phade.
Phade
Site Admin

Return to Site Help & Feedback