broken links

TeTsuO ShImA
Org Profile

broken links

Post by TeTsuO ShImA » Mon Sep 09, 2002 5:35 am

:evil:
Is it just me or are alot of links to videos on this site broken or outdated? I always see lots of videos i'd like to watch but the links hardly ever work. :evil: Just wondering what you all thought.

tet
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Friedrich Nietzsche

Satori
Org Profile

Post by Satori » Mon Sep 09, 2002 6:10 am

It's a catalog of amvs created. They don't really have to work

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Mon Sep 09, 2002 8:03 am

Creators list and post links to their own links to their videos, so the site isn't responsible if links are missing or broken.
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

XenoDrake
Org Profile

Post by XenoDrake » Mon Sep 09, 2002 8:54 am

jbone wrote:Creators list and post links to their own links to their videos, so the site isn't responsible if links are missing or broken.
JBone, has anyone ever told you that you sound like a chat room bot? It’s like you have these per prepared answers for any question or comment. Not trying to be mean or disrespectful, it just seems like you don’t notice that your post are more and more like an automated response.

~XenoDrake
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 512 character limit
www.myspace.com/xenodrake for tunes

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Mon Sep 09, 2002 9:27 am

XenoDrake wrote:
jbone wrote:Creators list and post links to their own links to their videos, so the site isn't responsible if links are missing or broken.
JBone, has anyone ever told you that you sound like a chat room bot? It’s like you have these per prepared answers for any question or comment. Not trying to be mean or disrespectful, it just seems like you don’t notice that your post are more and more like an automated response.

~XenoDrake
I'm quite aware of the tone, and it's just sad that there are SO DAMN MANY people asking the SAME questions that I've gotten to the point of reiterating the same mechanical responses over and over. :-P
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”