I thought 'skins' are suppose to be permanent

This forum is for help with this web site. Please read the FAQ and then search this forum before asking questions here; most likely the question you are about to ask has already been answered.

I thought 'skins' are suppose to be permanent

Postby rubyeye » Tue Jul 02, 2002 6:20 pm

What's the point of having the option of choosing a skin if every time I log in it resets to the default selection?

Does that mean if I want to keep using a particular scheme I have to load it everytime I log on?
rubyeye

Postby Phade » Tue Jul 02, 2002 10:26 pm

Hey,

The "choose" option should make it so that it remembers for next time. I will have to look at it in the morning when my brain is functioning again. (it took my 15 mins just to type this note)

Phade.
Phade
Site Admin

Postby xTrunkZx » Tue Jul 02, 2002 10:35 pm

Phade you need help get another php person in on this you'd have all the bugs worked out in half the time :-P either that or the person would make more bugs and you wouldn't know how to fix it because you didn't do it :-P
xTrunkZx

Postby Phade » Wed Jul 03, 2002 12:04 pm

Hey,

The choice should stay now. As for more people working on the site, getting there... :wink:

Phade.
Phade
Site Admin

Postby MeriC » Wed Jul 03, 2002 1:09 pm

I'm having the same problem, but I find that when I hit "refresh," the site skin reverts into what I have chosen. That might solve your problem.
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)
MeriC

Postby Phade » Wed Jul 03, 2002 1:42 pm

Hey,

Ahh, yes. IE likes to cache things no matter what... :?

Clear browser cache and that should fix it.

Phade.
Phade
Site Admin

Return to Site Help & Feedback