Replacement for the PhpBB Logo..

Wonka
Org Profile

Replacement for the PhpBB Logo..

Post by Wonka » Sun Aug 25, 2002 2:05 pm

Would anyone be appose to say a contest for designing a banner to go up in the top right hand corner to replace the phpBB logo?

You could give us dimensions and a font to work with and I bet you would get some cool lookin logos. What say thee?

artfreak13
Org Profile

Post by artfreak13 » Sun Aug 25, 2002 2:11 pm

it would be cool to do it, but is it possible to change?

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Sun Aug 25, 2002 2:16 pm

Absolutely. All forums come with their creators logo, but can be replaced by an admin quite easily.

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Re: Replacement for the PhpBB Logo..

Post by mexicanjunior » Sun Aug 25, 2002 2:21 pm

Wonka wrote:Would anyone be appose to say a contest for designing a banner to go up in the top right hand corner to replace the phpBB logo?

You could give us dimensions and a font to work with and I bet you would get some cool lookin logos. What say thee?
I say my 1337 MS Paint skillz would get ripped but I'd love to see the contest happen. ^_^ It would also be nice if the winning banner would link back to a-m-v.org.

Satori
Org Profile

Post by Satori » Sun Aug 25, 2002 5:56 pm

I think this would be a cool idea.

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:11 pm

The site already has a logo, and last I'd heard Phade's plan is to use it to replace the phpBB logo when he gets the chance.
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Sun Aug 25, 2002 9:35 pm

That would be nice to replace it. Hey, we could even make it a link to go back to the a-m-v.org home page. I'd rather that than having to go use the address bar all the time. But I think I heard someone saying Phade was working on that too. Boy, he's one busy guy!

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”