Probelm with the chat thingy

Neptune L`amour
Org Profile

Probelm with the chat thingy

Post by Neptune L`amour » Fri Jul 26, 2002 4:49 am

It is really late, 2:4-something in the morning so I dind't bother looking around the fourm to see if this question has been asked already, not enough energy. When I clicked on the link to it from my AMV profile it said that It couldn't join the room becuse it has invalid charecters in the name or some shiznit like that. Anyway I'm tired, and going to bed now. If this has already been asked somewhere else then just kick me over there and I'll stop bothering whoever happens to read this.

Night.

warrning, I dind't bother to run thsi though a spell check, you have been warned to late. Yes your welcome.
"I'm not racist, and that gives me the right to make fun of many, many races." - Adam Corola

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Fri Jul 26, 2002 2:42 pm

Do you have AIM?

if not you must dl it from

www.AIM.com
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

Neptune L`amour
Org Profile

Post by Neptune L`amour » Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:03 pm

Yeah, I've got AIM. I can log in but it won't join the room. It says something like "AnimeMusicVideos+org+ contains invalid characters." My guess is its something to do with the name of the room.
"I'm not racist, and that gives me the right to make fun of many, many races." - Adam Corola

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Sat Jul 27, 2002 3:32 am

Update IM maybe. Certain versions of IM cannot access new rooms or anything created on other systems and that might be the case with the a-m-v.org room.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Neptune L`amour
Org Profile

Post by Neptune L`amour » Sun Jul 28, 2002 3:11 am

I don't know, I downloaded and installed AIM just a few nights ago. And I know AOL is just one big crap-fest, but I don't think that they'd be so lame as to give me an outdated version when I'm supposed to be getting the nice, new shiny one. I'll try accessing the chat room again tonight, and if that doesn?t work I'll poke around the AIM website a little.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”