To the Board Admin

The_Temp
Org Profile

To the Board Admin

Post by The_Temp » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:48 am

About a week ago I created the account K-type but never recieved a verification email at GroundzeroK@hotmail.com

As a result I was able to navigate the members main page and edit my profile but I couldn't participate in the forum. I deleted all my cookies and tried logging in again with no success.

The FAQ suggested contacting the board administrator, but the only way I saw how was to create a new account and post in the help forum! I hope there is a way to activate this particular account.

Brolli411
Org Profile

Post by Brolli411 » Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:51 pm

The board Admin, as well as the creator of this site, is one Phade. His e-mail should be provided somewhere in his member information.
<A HREF="http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... 61">Member Profile</a>

"You just saved the entire world from a near-death destruction, how do you feel?"
"I'm going to Disney Land!"
"That's right, Disney Land, you heard it here first folks."

MPEG2Source("C:/<A HREF="http://animemusicvideos.org/guides/avtech/">Read <a href=http://www.a-m-v.org/guides/avtech31/>ErMaC & AbsoluteDestiny's Friendly AMV Guides</a></a>")

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:21 pm

Hey The_Temp,

The email that you received should have had a link that would activate the account for the forum. If that link is not followed, the forum will not let you in (this will be enforced in the main site as well in the future).

BTW, it's not nice to have multiple accounts at this site. One account per person is the goal.

Phade.

The_Temp
Org Profile

Post by The_Temp » Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:06 am

Right, but there was never an email with a link to follow in the first place when I registered the name "K-type". I was forced to create a new name and borrow a friend's email for verification (which worked for this name).

The last thing I wanted to do was create a 2nd account, and I spent a week looking for alternatives - but without finding any other way to contact you I had to resort to it. Feel free to delete it if I can activate my first account.

The_Temp
Org Profile

Post by The_Temp » Sun Apr 13, 2003 3:14 am

Well I've tried everything I can think of.

Do you have the power to re-send verification emails?

If so I could use one for the member : K-type

The email address is GroundzeroK@hotmail.com

I hope it isn't too much trouble

Thanks in advance

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:26 am

Hey The_Temp,

The K-Type account has been reset. Do the forum "forgot password" to get the password reset.

Phade.

K-type
Org Profile

Post by K-type » Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:12 pm

Arigato - Phade.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”