Upload not appearing on upload page as it's suppose to

Magicflier
Org Profile

Upload not appearing on upload page as it's suppose to

Post by Magicflier » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Okay, this is really, reallyyyyyyyyy, weird. Ever since my first error regarding this, my entries have stopped appearing on my upload page since then.

^ The entries that should be there are "[IS] Love Was Once Truth" and "[IS] This Moment Always"

The rules for a video to be eligible for upload is:
-> The video's premiere date is in the future. (date premiered are 2015-06-11 and 2015-07-07)
-> The video has no listed music. ( music is listed)
-> The video lists no anime source. Anime sources have to be confirmed by the admins so if you entered a new anime then you may want to ask on the forum if it can be confirmed for you. (anime entries already available at hand)
-> The video is already locally hosted. (does not apply)

I wanted to wait for a few weeks to see if there were any changes, but nothing changed.
So I want to bring up this issues again. :uhoh:

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Upload not appearing on upload page as it's suppose to

Post by mirkosp » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:07 pm

A listed source doesn't imply it is confirmed as anime: that was the issue you had, no sources confirmed as anime.
I went ahead and confirmed Absolute Duo (TV) and aliased Shigatsu wa kimi no Uso to the previously confirmed title Your Lie in April (TV).
Moreover, there was a confirmed Your Lie in April entry which I unconfirmed and aliased to the proper entry. Hopefully the database still holds up, but generally when this happens some AMVs will still show the wrong title, since it was confirmed at some point in time...

Magicflier
Org Profile

Post by Magicflier » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:06 pm

mirkosp wrote:A listed source doesn't imply it is confirmed as anime: that was the issue you had, no sources confirmed as anime.
I went ahead and confirmed Absolute Duo (TV) and aliased Shigatsu wa kimi no Uso to the previously confirmed title Your Lie in April (TV).
Moreover, there was a confirmed Your Lie in April entry which I unconfirmed and aliased to the proper entry. Hopefully the database still holds up, but generally when this happens some AMVs will still show the wrong title, since it was confirmed at some point in time...
Oh wow, so this time it really was because of unconfirmed anime... The more I'm seeing this error, the mor I'm blindly tackling it. Thanks for giving me the info. I've got to remember to always check unconfirmed anime from this point on. :T!! I'll send in a request to change my locked anime to "Your Lie in April" so I can upload it! I've now finally managed to follow through with the other entries!

Magicflier
Org Profile

Post by Magicflier » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:47 pm

...AND IT'S ALL FIXED!
Thank you mirkosp :up:

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:06 am

Actually somebody else handled the add confirmation, though I dunno whom exactly. :pizza:

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”