Editing Contest Details

AnimeNorthAMV
Org Profile

Editing Contest Details

Post by AnimeNorthAMV » Fri May 29, 2015 12:57 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to change the contest details for the Anime North AMV contest 2015, particularly to confirm entries for it that was shown. Under the add/edit contest tab on the contest calender i only find add contest. I first thought well maybe I set the contest up on my personal account (I only use this one for the anime north and plan to hand it off when I retire some years from now). But under neither account is their an edit option, or the ability to confirm an entry or deny an entry. I was wondering what steps i'm missing or who I should speak to about it.

If someone could tell me it would be much appreciated.

dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Org Profile

Re: Editing Contest Details

Post by dokidoki » Fri May 29, 2015 1:24 pm

Try it again, please.
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki

AnimeNorthAMV
Org Profile

Post by AnimeNorthAMV » Fri May 29, 2015 2:12 pm

Thank you everything seems fine now.

AnimeNorthAMV
Org Profile

Post by AnimeNorthAMV » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:13 am

I was asked to reopen the contest page to allow for other people that entered the contest put their amvs as having shown in the contest. Is there a way to do this in the editing page? I apologize for asking so many questions, but if there is a faq about setting up contests I would be most curious about it.

AnimeNorthAMV
Org Profile

Post by AnimeNorthAMV » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:18 am

Never mind. I found option under the editing tab. Sorry for that. Should have looked harder.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”