question about the google accounts and donations

Mer2329
Org Profile

question about the google accounts and donations

Post by Mer2329 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:14 pm

im trying to add 2 factor authentication on my org google profile but google is telling me that its not enabled and to contace the admin.
so here i am. i am begging you to enable 2fa

also can you add bitcoin as a donation method

Currently Playing

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Re: question about the google accounts and donations

Post by Nya-chan Production » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:54 am

We currently don't use neither social logins, neither BitCoin, as far as I know. No plans to implement them in a close future, too.

Mer2329
Org Profile

Post by Mer2329 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:03 am

im not asking A-m-v.org to impliment 2fa on the org itself. im asking for it to be enable it on the @animemusicvideos.org email/google accounts. (although implimenting it on the org would be nice)

and bitcoin could be converted to real money at exchanges plus it would allow more people to donate.
heres a small article on overstock.com's bitcoin experience http://techcrunch.com/2014/03/04/overst ... wo-months/

heres one exert (article was written march 4th, 2014)
Overstock.com started accepting Bitcoin in early January [omited] . Since then, Overstock.com reports 4,300 customers paid for over $1 million worth of goods with Bitcoin. The retailer estimates almost 60% of those are new customers to Overstock.com.

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Tue May 06, 2014 8:35 am

As for the first part, I'll notify our developers, since that's a reasonable request. I misunderstood, actually. Depends on their capacities to do it, though.

As for the BC, I know what it is, and I'll ask, but I think it won't be implemented in near future anyway. Just so you know.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”