Vidding Convention: which forum?

beccatoria
Org Profile

Vidding Convention: which forum?

Post by beccatoria » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:34 pm

Hi!

I'm currently organising VidUKon 2014 - a vidding convention that's running from 27 - 29 June in Cardiff, UK this year (which will be the fourth time it's run). It's not specifically focused on anime vidding but we would love stronger links with other vidding spaces. We're looking for vids to premiere at the convention, and anyone who attends or gets a "virtual" (non-attending) membership can show vids in the Vidders' Choice show.

I'd like to announce the convention here on the a-m-v.org forums to see if it's of interest to anyone, but I wasn't sure where the most appropriate place to do that would be, or if it would be considered permissible, considering it's inclusive of, but not specifically focused on, AMVs?

The website is www.vidukon.co.uk if you would like more information.

Many thanks for your consideration,

Becka.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Re: Vidding Convention: which forum?

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:19 am

If it's more of a "we'll take anything" type of contest then the best place to announce is General Discussion.

beccatoria
Org Profile

Re: Vidding Convention: which forum?

Post by beccatoria » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:00 am

Great, thank you! There's actually not a competitive aspect, just a chance to show vids/hang out with other vid fans, but the General Forum does sound like a good plan. Thank you for the swift response!

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”