problem link suggestion

This forum is for help with this web site. Please read the FAQ and then search this forum before asking questions here; most likely the question you are about to ask has already been answered.

problem link suggestion

Postby ZeWrestler » Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:10 pm

i think it might not be a bad idea to add a problem link message that says "Link pointing to wrong page."
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation
ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu

Postby The Wired Knight » Sun Jul 21, 2002 3:46 am

That would really be something to take up with the person whose profile you are looking at. If you are talking about indirect downloads, like I believe you are, that would not be Phade's problem and should be directed to those who post the link. Likewise with links on the message board. If you want to tell Phade of an incorrect link on the site that is supposed to go to another part of it then you would e-mail him directly.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.
The Wired Knight

Postby AbsoluteDestiny » Sun Jul 21, 2002 5:05 am

The Wired Knight:

I think you've misunderstood what ZeWrestler is saying.

When you report a broken link using the 'report a broken link' facility you can choose a description of the error from a predefined list but at the moment there is no way of saying "Link pointing to wrong page" because it's not on the list.

ZeWrestler is asking for it to be added.
AbsoluteDestiny

Return to Site Help & Feedback