video link not shown when confirming upload

i7Kuri
Org Profile

video link not shown when confirming upload

Post by i7Kuri » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:51 am

so i realized today, after not being active in a-m-v.org for a long time that one of my video entries was missing the video upload, so i uploaded the video on to the ftp everything went alright, so i went to confirm the upload, and the strange thing is that when i clicked to see the video page, the download link was not showing, am not sure what to do to make it appear or if i have skiped some important step.
all help is greatly apreciated, thank you

(i apologize for the poor english)

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Re: video link not shown when confirming upload

Post by Nya-chan Production » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Where did you look (the download link to check the video and then move it to convert queue is under confirm video, not on the video page!) and what's the title of said video? ^^

i7Kuri
Org Profile

Post by i7Kuri » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Nya-chan Production wrote:Where did you look (the download link to check the video and then move it to convert queue is under confirm video, not on the video page!) and what's the title of said video? ^^
The title of the video is Fuse,
i know im not being very precise, its a bit hard to explain.
when i go "confirm upload" it sends me to the page where you have: the video name, file name and file size, it ask's you to check if the video is good, so i click the blue video link and it redirects me to the video information, but i cant seem to find the download option to see if the video is good to go, im preety sure this is what i did before. :?

i7Kuri
Org Profile

Post by i7Kuri » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Figured it out, (god i feel like and idiot -_______________________-)
i wasn't doing the steps right

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”