Downloading problem

This forum is for help with this web site. Please read the FAQ and then search this forum before asking questions here; most likely the question you are about to ask has already been answered.

Downloading problem

Postby shizzmynizz » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Hi !

So... I have a problem downloading videos from LOCAL. Basically when I press local download I get a BLANK space, with only "LOCAL DOWNLOAD" , even refresh doesn't help. I'm guessing the problem is on my mozilla firefox, because I don't have this issue on other browsers.

The thing is, I have been using mozilla for a long time and never had this problem before while downloading local.

Please help me.
shizzmynizz

Re: Downloading problem

Postby mirkosp » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Other users on firefox have been reporting issues with local downloads, but the issues do not seem to be there with other browsers. A temporary solution would be, much like you already thought, using Chrome when trying to download videos, as I'm not sure when this problem will be fixed...
mirkosp
MODkip

Postby shati » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Do you have any new adblock software? Security settings? If I'm remembering right, I had to disable Adblock on this site to get the download page to load.
shati

Postby shizzmynizz » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:15 am

shati wrote:Do you have any new adblock software? Security settings? If I'm remembering right, I had to disable Adblock on this site to get the download page to load.

Indeed. I do have Adblock. I`ll try disabling filters for this site, maybe it`ll help.
shizzmynizz

Postby shizzmynizz » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:19 am

It worked! Thank you good sir.
shizzmynizz

Return to Site Help & Feedback