Two search-related items

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Two search-related items

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:21 am

I've been thinking about commenting on these things for a while. I imagine that the former should be easy to do since we have it elsewhere on the site, but I'm not sure about the latter.

First thing: in the Favorite Anime part on our profiles, why doesn't this have a search function like the Super Search? Loading up those alphabetical lists is ridiculous, and forget that business about "dragging the anime to the number position." It would be much easier if it were like the SS and you just typed in the anime and a drop down menu of auto-completed possible titles appeared. We shouldn't need the big alphabetized lists anyway. If it's our favorite anime, then we already know the names.

Second thing: in the (donator's) Super Search, when I choose "Downloadable" under Download and "Not Yet Downloaded Local," I really don't like seeing the Evanescence, Seether, and Creed videos continue to come up. I can't download them and will likely never be able to do so, and so I don't want them wasting space in my search results. I know that they're still on the server, but as long as they are not available, they (and all other entries like them) should be marked under a new option called "Not Available" (or something) in Download.

They're both pretty small things, I know, but worth mentioning.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”