main site skins problem

Coderjo
Org Profile

main site skins problem

Post by Coderjo » Fri Jul 19, 2002 12:32 pm

when I go to the page to change my skin on the main site, and test a skin that has a dark background (which is what I would prefer...) all the text in that page (mostly the skin names) becomes invisible, or very hard to read, as the text stays #000000. I found that there is no css class applied to that text, so it uses the text color in the <BODY> tag, which is #000000. There should be a COLOR: in the BODY { ... } section of content.css, but there is not. I believe that if that was added to the css, this problem would go away.

As far as I can tell, though, the skins page is the only page that is affected by this.

Iamshadowkiller
Org Profile

Post by Iamshadowkiller » Sat Jul 20, 2002 12:00 am

doh...well, if I remember correctly.....=/.....well I don't remember come to think of it, but this is not really a site problem, find out who made that skin and contact them :roll: YOu fool!!! :twisted:
Oh how convenient. A theory about God that doesn't require looking through a telescope.

Coderjo
Org Profile

Post by Coderjo » Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:59 am

I don't think ANY of the skins have it, as the template didn't have it.

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Sat Jul 20, 2002 5:00 am

Shadow - you dont call people a fool when you dont know what you are talking about.

coderjoe - yeah I'm pretty sure it only effects the skin page, so it's not a biggie I dont think.

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Sat Jul 20, 2002 11:53 am

Some of th skins are just that way. It's te way the creator made it, my suggestion is to just not select that skin.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Coderjo
Org Profile

Post by Coderjo » Sun Jul 21, 2002 2:11 am

of course, another solution would be to put a <div> tag around the text on the skins page. I think the skins page is the only one affected because it looks like every other new page has all the text in tables.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”