Uploading large files to the org. A common misconception.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Re: Uploading large files to the org. A common misconception

Post by Pwolf » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:57 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
EvaFan wrote:Offer a larger cap to people with donation status. Incentive to donate and gives ppl the option of not having to deal with finding hosting for their HDamv's that go a little above the cap without having to sacrifice some quality. Its a good roundabout way to deal with it benefiting both parties. People that donate are paying for the bandwidth anyway, if you ask me its fair for them to use a bit more of it.
:up:

Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Post by Cenit » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Pwolf wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:
EvaFan wrote:Offer a larger cap to people with donation status. Incentive to donate and gives ppl the option of not having to deal with finding hosting for their HDamv's that go a little above the cap without having to sacrifice some quality. Its a good roundabout way to deal with it benefiting both parties. People that donate are paying for the bandwidth anyway, if you ask me its fair for them to use a bit more of it.
"Watch me. That's the real joke."

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:38 am

An example of why working with people to make things work rather than complaining about it prevails: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 4&t=106926

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:22 am

Indeed. Thanks Cenit for raising the issue in a civil manner, and thanks everyone else for pitching in good ideas. You helped make this happen :)
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Post by Cenit » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:21 am

I'm deeply impressed. You found the best possible solution. In addition now i actually see a reason in donating again (which i will do)!

Thanks guys. I highly support this change in your policy and i'm sorry for bringing up the topic in a harsh way.
"Watch me. That's the real joke."

xnamkcor
Org Profile

Post by xnamkcor » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:45 am

Now I can post my 240FPS Brawl AMV in UTV format with FLAC audio! No, not really. Don't cry. I promise I won't.
WE DRAMATIZE IT COMPLETELY!

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”