'confirm upload' error

Vivamist
Org Profile

'confirm upload' error

Post by Vivamist » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:24 pm

You are now the proud owner of a screwy error message from .Org. That error message is: "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>500 Internal Server Error</title> </head><body> <h1>Internal Server Error</h1> <p>The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.</p> <p>Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.</p> <p>More information about this error may be available in the server error log.</p> <hr> <address>Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) Server at 172.20.0.3 Port 80</address> </body></html> " Please report this in the forums.
date: 23/07/11 time: 19:20 (uk time)

Ye so i got that, when i went to confirm my upload... not sure what to do again >_>

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Re: 'confirm upload' error

Post by Kariudo » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:20 pm

There was some server fun yesterday. It should work if you try confirming the upload again

Vivamist
Org Profile

Re: 'confirm upload' error

Post by Vivamist » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:26 pm

Kariudo wrote:There was some server fun yesterday. It should work if you try confirming the upload again
Okay thank you very much, thought it was just me having bad luck. XD

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”