Pledge problem

This forum is for help with this web site. Please read the FAQ and then search this forum before asking questions here; most likely the question you are about to ask has already been answered.

Pledge problem

Postby Songbird21 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:04 am

Hi,

My Paypal said the payment was successful but when I clicked through back to the org it said there was an error. I also think it charged my Paypal account twice. Please fix this asap.
Songbird21

Re: Pledge problem

Postby RajinIII » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:53 pm

I got the same error for my Paypal transaction, although I wasn't double-charged like you. Although the transaction went through fine (with me AMV name in the note on the transaction), I haven't been credited on here. I suspect they need to do something manually, so I'm waiting a few more days before I get too worried. But you should definitely contact them since you got double-charged.
"Focusing on ourselves will never reveal our life's purpose."--Rick Warren
RajinIII

Re: Pledge problem

Postby GloryQuestor » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:02 pm

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=102138

As stated above, we're aware of the problems, but they are on PayPal's end, not ours. You should not try to reconfirm or add another donation if you get an INVALID or blank response. It's most likely we have it, and just have to go through a manual approval (which is done periodically). Let us know by e-mail if your transaction does not approve after 7 days at donations@animemusicvideos.org
Samurai Warriors Productions
Website Administrator, AnimeMusicVideos.Org
Pittsburgh Japanese Culture Society Events - AMV Department Head
Middle Tennessee Anime Convention - AMV Events
Anime Weekend Atlanta - Video Art Track Department Supervisor
Another Anime Convention - Fan-Works Theater Staff
ImageImage
GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero

Return to Site Help & Feedback