Do videos get deleted here?

This forum is for help with this web site. Please read the FAQ and then search this forum before asking questions here; most likely the question you are about to ask has already been answered.

Do videos get deleted here?

Postby Kitsumi001 » Fri May 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Hey guys, I recently remembered an old video I submitted here and thought I would check it out again as someone asked to see it

I logged in and looked for the video but can't seem to find it :( do videos get deleted in time? I see lots of old videos, and all the older videos I watched in the past are still here

I uploaded the video some time ago, in 2006 I think

Can anyone shed some light on this please? :dino:
Kitsumi001

Re: Do videos get deleted here?

Postby Kariudo » Fri May 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Videos can get deleted under certain circumstances, but age is not one of them.

If it doesn't meet the site definition of AMV, or if it's a duplicate of another video we may delete the entire catalog entry.

If it is a beta or breaks one of the rules on the first page of entering a new video into the catalog we may delete the entire catalog entry.

Do you remember which series was used for your video?
Kariudo
Twilight prince

Re: Do videos get deleted here?

Postby Kitsumi001 » Fri May 13, 2011 6:39 pm

It was only samurai champloo, but I don't remember the song used and I don't think I added any track information to it

It must have been added around september 2006, and it didn't break any rules, it was just a basic AMV with a few songs and some credits :roll:
Kitsumi001

Return to Site Help & Feedback