New QC problem

Elcalavero
Org Profile

New QC problem

Post by Elcalavero » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:08 am

I remember vaguely back then, that when I received a new QC, it was highlighted "blue" or some other color to represent that it is a NEW UNREAD QC. A few days ago I received a few new QCS, which I never read. And were not "highlighted" or showed any sign of being a new QC. So I didn't know I received them until I decided to check today (out of random) and noticed the dates on recent QCS.

Hope this makes sense. Using Firefox 3.6.16, but I don't think its a browser issue.

Help :shark:

Corran
Org Profile

Re: New QC problem

Post by Corran » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:24 am

Elcalavero wrote:I remember vaguely back then, that when I received a new QC, it was highlighted "blue" or some other color to represent that it is a NEW UNREAD QC. A few days ago I received a few new QCS, which I never read. And were not "highlighted" or showed any sign of being a new QC. So I didn't know I received them until I decided to check today (out of random) and noticed the dates on recent QCS.

Hope this makes sense. Using Firefox 3.6.16, but I don't think its a browser issue.

It is not based on being 'read' but rather how long ago the QC was received.

Elcalavero
Org Profile

Post by Elcalavero » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:34 am

Corran wrote:
Elcalavero wrote:I remember vaguely back then, that when I received a new QC, it was highlighted "blue" or some other color to represent that it is a NEW UNREAD QC. A few days ago I received a few new QCS, which I never read. And were not "highlighted" or showed any sign of being a new QC. So I didn't know I received them until I decided to check today (out of random) and noticed the dates on recent QCS.

Recent QCs... I received on April 9 2011. So only a few days. This is normal?

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:38 am

Elcalavero wrote:
Corran wrote:

Recent QCs... I received on April 9 2011. So only a few days. This is normal?
The code highlights it if the qc is less than 2 days old.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”