Ugly Forrm is Ugly

This forum is for help with this web site. Please read the FAQ and then search this forum before asking questions here; most likely the question you are about to ask has already been answered.

Ugly Forrm is Ugly

Postby kenisama » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:24 am

I loved the April Fools forum joke with the MLP skin... but now that it's over, it seems to be suck on the skin, but in a bad way. When I initially log into the forums it'll be at the original "blue" skin. But as soon as I enter a sub-forum... this is what I see:

Am I the only person this is happening to?

***EDIT***

Almost forgot, but I have tried to change my control panel settings, this setting seems to only effect the "subsilver2" skin. I'm not a fan of the "prosilver" skin, but in this case, it'll have to due over the above image I'm seeing.
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
kenisama

Re: Ugly Forrm is Ugly

Postby Kariudo » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:43 am

Have you tried doing a force refresh?
if you have, have you force refreshed in a sub-forum?

Your browser's cache sounds like it updated for index.php, but not viewforum.php (maybe not viewtopic.php as well).

If that doesn't work, purging your browser's entire cache should do the trick.
ImageImage
Kariudo
Twilight prince

Re: Ugly Forrm is Ugly

Postby kenisama » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:54 am

Yeah, I had done the force refresh, which didn't work. But you were right, emptying the cache solved the problem, thanks!
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
kenisama

Return to Site Help & Feedback