Oh yeah, and the links...

This forum is for help with this web site. Please read the FAQ and then search this forum before asking questions here; most likely the question you are about to ask has already been answered.

Postby jbone » Thu Jul 18, 2002 9:51 pm

Then remove your avatar altogether...or get used to people complaining to you. :-P
jbone

Postby bloodyfang » Thu Jul 18, 2002 10:24 pm

looks like a crappy dbz avatar to me ne ways. hehe ^_^
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel
bloodyfang

Postby bloodyfang » Thu Jul 18, 2002 10:31 pm

here. just right click save as. it is only 4kb i think

http://www.villagephotos.com/extern/447434.jpg
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel
bloodyfang

Postby Zinc » Fri Jul 19, 2002 4:50 pm

hey thanks man... you got a website? cause it came off the web?

Zinc Winchester (The Shinigami)
OF
Gundam Wing: Eternal Blaze
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zinc - "The Eternal Blaze of death and desturction are the factors on
which this world is built upon. When I say I am death and
destruction, it is alittle too late to believe me after your dead... Death does not die so you have no chance in this hell of defeating me."
Zinc

Postby bloodyfang » Fri Jul 19, 2002 5:35 pm

not yet. ^_^ but i am working on it

oh by the way all you had to do is change it to a 75x75 avatar and it would be small enough
bloodyfang

Postby Zinc » Sat Jul 20, 2002 12:56 pm

ok, but I was just too busy working on my site and stuff to fool with the avitar so... well anyway goodluck with your site. you seen mine? what do you think so far? later

OF
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
destruction, it is alittle too late to believe me after your dead... Death does not die so you have no chance in this hell of defeating me."
Zinc

Postby Spyral » Tue Jul 23, 2002 6:04 pm

I know this thread's gone horribly off topic, but I'm also having the same problem. Luckily, I don't really have the vids ready for download but unless the site somehow knows this using its psychic powers, there's still a problem.

When I go to edit the videos, the "links" option is entirely greyed out. Well, since I was using Mozilla, I logged out of the site completely and tried to use IE to see if it would help. I logged in, no luck. I completely cleared the IE cache (they call it temporary internet files because I guess cache is confusing) and the history just for the hell of it. Still no luck.

So I'm beginning to think it's something that does screw up for those using non-IE browsers but it's lingering on the server. I guess I will be posting about this again when I actually have the vids ready for distribution. ;)
Why can't pudding be all skin?
Spyral

Postby Zinc » Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:55 pm

I may not be entirely accurate on this but this is the problem. It has to do with a premiere bug. Add the videostuff... well what you can... come back in 24 hours and it will allow you to edit the rest of the stuff. Whoever made this sites system probably just has some settings messed up. So no worries. Oh yeah and this info is at least 90% accurate so listen when I say something... I am almost never wrong! lol [but it is true]

OF
Zinc

Previous

Return to Site Help & Feedback